Diablo® III

Follower items are absolutely useless...

If your gearing you follower to do more dmg your doing it wrong. Give them survivability. My Scoundrel has very low dmg but he has a 12 percent chance to freeze on hit bow with 65 percent chance to pierce. 1k loh and 1k life regen. I don't even search for dex no point you want them to stay alive.
Reply Quote
Followers are useless for damage. I had my scoundrel up to 22k at one point using spare gear from the stash. Found it to be pretty irrelevent in Inferno.
That being said, they make great utility additions. Not just for the little extra MF you can get from them.

I personally run my Scoundrel with a "Freeze/Pierce" setup. Combined with the triple-shot skill he has, it helps alot. Triple-shot fires off 3 arrows at a time. Good pierce sends each of those arrows through a good percentage of crowds. Good freeze stops them in their tracks.

Very helpful. Take a look at my Scoundrel if you want.

And yes, I've sold quite a few follower items for decent coin.

This.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]