Diablo® III

digital copy lock (new patch&payment appro)

I bought the game 2 days ago, Already received conformation by email that the credit has been processed successfully and that I can begin playing the full game and also using the latest patch 1.0.5a but still stuck on the act 1 cap with multiply chars. Opened a support ticket but did not get reply for quite some time.

Any suggestions?

this is blizzard's email confirming:
Thank you for purchasing Diablo III! Your payment has successfully processed and your account now has full access to all game features. You are now able to use the following without restriction:

* Auction House
* Matchmaking
* Global Play
* In-game Chat
* Friend Requests

I still cant play the full game. What's with that? I didn't receive an activation key and I have tried changing my password. Now all that happens is that the game wont open with my new password and even though my old password has been changed, my old password is the only one that will open the game in any mode. Anyone out there help?
Edited by Sancho#6172 on 11/8/2012 12:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Changing the password should have worked and forced an account data refresh. Seems it is not happening. Some people have had success by re-entering the address data and forcing it to re-save the account. If that also fails...you have to either submit a ticket and wait a few days, or give them a call. I would suggest calling seeing as this is an issue Billing can help with.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Some tips for calling:

1. The phone lines are always full these days (They support all of D3, WoW, and Starcraft). Spam re-dial immediately when you hear the queue full message until you get in queue and then stay there!
2. Cell phones hate being on hold and can disconnect. Use a land line (free in the US) or Skype (free to download and call them with anywhere in the world).
3. Be prepared for a 45 min + wait on hold
4. Be prepared to prove your identity by answering questions or giving Battle.net game keys
5. If you get it resolved on the phone, remember to cancel any tickets you have in the system to reduce the backlog there.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sancho,

It looks like your ticket has been addressed and the account was reset.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]