Diablo® III

Zarhym

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I killed you this morning. You were an elite Blood Clan spear-thrower and by god you were a pain in the !@# to kill.
Reply Quote
he's got 1000 elites named after him. He should show some more love over here instead of being on the WoW forums 24/7 with bashiok
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Nimun
I killed you this morning. You were an elite Blood Clan spear-thrower and by god you were a pain in the !@# to kill.

Craving for some blue attention to get some ego boost? Pathetic.
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Freshy

Please re-write your first sentence. I just dont care for how it's written.. Please. Cookie if you do it.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'll be sure to inform Zarhym that he's been killed again. I imagine it'll be the highlight of his day (as it always is). :P
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Freshy

lol wow.. put down others to make yourself feel better ? Pathetic.
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Bazinga
lol wow.. put down others to make yourself feel better ? Pathetic.

Hey now, putting others down to make myself feel better is one of my favorite pass times, judging by your post, one of yours too.

I personally haven't had the pleasure of killing Zarhym, but i did make Bashiok squeal like a piggy, big scaly sob. (meant in the best possible way)
Edited by ALittleHazey#1268 on 11/9/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just killed him today too! In the mysterious cave!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/09/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lylirra
I'll be sure to inform Zarhym that he's been killed again. I imagine it'll be the highlight of his day (as it always is). :P

Would be greatly appreciated :)

Would be awesome to see Nimun in a game someday *daydreams*
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lylirra

Is there a script running on your servers that emails Zarhym every time he was killed in game? That would be an awesome prank haha. Though his inbox would probably overflow and explode.
Reply Quote
I have a screenshot of Zarhym Patron of the Mad :) that I took since it reminded me of him and Patron of the Mad being people that use this forum.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/09/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Onetwo
Is there a script running on your servers that emails Zarhym every time he was killed in game?

If only...

>:)
Reply Quote
WUT,
where is Zarhym located?? :O
Reply Quote
WUT,
where is Zarhym located?? :O

hes a random name for boss monsters.
Reply Quote
i've killed him numous times as skeleton, magewrath, fallen overlord, soul rippers, yeah and even a golgor pack i've seen :D
Reply Quote
I have killed Jay Wilson, in the Development hell. I noticed i was in the development hell first when i saw the unique names on all those skeletons in there. And the boss in there was Jay Wilson :P
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Haxel
I have killed Jay Wilson, in the Development hell. I noticed i was in the development hell first when i saw the unique names on all those skeletons in there. And the boss in there was Jay Wilson :P

And he drops a bunch of blues. I was not shocked by this. haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]