Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you !!!

@ keyoto 5/10

you need inna's pants and head

dex on your fists, and life steal for anything over 100k

change your ammy, to something like 50avg dmg, 150dex, 50cd, 8cc
@ richDDT, very nice monk you have got, good items, good dps, well done. Just a question, I see that you hp is around the 32k mark, have you played mp10 and if you have, how did your character hold up? Thanks.
11/16/2012 03:34 PMPosted by HowzzzThattt
@ richDDT, very nice monk you have got, good items, good dps, well done. Just a question, I see that you hp is around the 32k mark, have you played mp10 and if you have, how did your character hold up? Thanks.

8/10, not bad setup, maybe get a Witching Hour or Innas belt and youd be set.
@nrgetik: 7/10. Overall decent, but im not a fan of skorn, unless you are doing TR build.
@seansky its a good monk but why don't you get a better weapon. You for sure have some high value items though.
11/16/2012 05:51 PMPosted by seansky
@nrgetik: 7/10. Overall decent, but im not a fan of skorn, unless you are doing TR build.

Pretty hard to say what you need other than upgrading your already nice weap to something like a WKL for the added lightning dmg.

Keep upgrading gems...

Your mempho is awesome but why not get every ounce of spirit regen out of an inna's set? Would at least be cheaper to run the sweeping wind too.

@Darbicus You beat me to the post!
Upgrade your ring - Rings if you want to grind out for another hellfire.
Chest - they are usually pretty cheap as rares and can have better stats than yours.
Gems if you have extra money!
Edited by Quash#1627 on 11/16/2012 6:03 PM PST
@Quash

I would say to get some IAS/CD on your glove as well. I would look to pick up some more vit on your overall gear, so you can socket your stuff with emeralds to help your dps. Also, Im personally not a big fan of shenlongs, as I feel it somewhat limits your dps output, but thats just me. If you are set on using them, maybe look to get some with a socket? And maybe raise your resists a little if possible
lol, exact same things i said in the other thread
Answering the questions:

Weapon is my next upgrade. :) im trying to get a FoL or a good WKL with LS........ hoping it drops, as i only hav 20 mil. :P

The gem upgrading will wait till i get my weapon. ;)

I picked up the mempo, so no point changing it. I dont like the inna set. The only one that i might use would be the helm, if it has all res and 60 lpss. :P

@rox: your monk rox.
11/16/2012 03:34 PMPosted by HowzzzThattt

@seansky,

you should really sell your mempo for like 400m , and you can get yourself a monk 200k good balanced monk, our set helm is the best bang for the buck, yes mempo can get you >300k, but you can't shoot for the star without every good pieces

try Zunimasa trail, one of the underrated boots for monk.

I only go to mp10 for uber, i put a 18% gem in, and its not so bad, expect for RD.
Edited by richDDT#1912 on 11/17/2012 8:32 AM PST
@richDDT,
nice looking monk, crazy DPS!! I would say maybe Vile Wards would be the only upgrade I see. any thoughts on mine?
@lex,

great start, need to increase your dex, crit chance, and atk speed speed. maybe a 1 hander with socket and ls .
my bad I mean @ labrat1317

4/10
@hlo,

pretty nice dps, nothing really staring me in the face to improve. Only thing I would say is possibly try to get a little bit more resists where you can. Would have said get a witching hour belt but you'd be losing your 4 piece so it's not really an option if you're attached to your play style.

I know I still need a few upgrades until I'm satisfied, current upgrades I'm focusing on is a rare bracer with dex/vit/fire/all/6cc for more survivability and damage, and then trading in my unity for one with 40+ crit damage for a good 10-12k dps boost over my current one. Eventually going to get an EF with crit damage or ls and similar dps to the one I found yesterday (in profile), but that's a while aways.
@yukine 8.5/10
@Johnny

4/10

sorry, i just hate skorn monks...

also no LS or LoH
@Boro

Pretty sick brah
@Iamtiger

Good start on the monk there, 5/10. I like the weapon choices, WKL gives you a nice 9-10x multiplier on paperdoll dps with the standard build.

With your boots it'd be fairly cheap to get a lower end nats reflection, gain 2% crit and likely more stats (like some avg dmg).
@Johnny

4/10

sorry, i just hate skorn monks...

also no LS or LoH

Oh, i forgot to change my weapon, i was doing Alk runs, i have a echoing fury and a Won khim lou in the other hand.

(i hate too 2h monks but is the best for alk runs)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]