Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you !!!

12/01/2012 12:30 AMPosted by SPRVKSHN
Nice monk, I don't feel all that qualified to judge it but I see your armor/hp are low. Maybe swap in some Amethysts. You've got a full inna so you're sort of limited in what you can do. Have you thought about giving up a piece to allow more flexibility?

armor is low because i didnt have seize the initiative equipped as a passive as i was doing mp0 runs. its weird that my equipment got changed but not my skiills.

with STI i have ~5100 armor, and my hp pool is plenty for now (eventually i will want more of course). I can do MP10 ubers without much of a problem.

As for swapping out an innas piece i will not do that. All of the innas pieces i have are pretty end game and hard to get a whole lot better as far as im concerned. When i add vit i plan on adding it on my gloves, rings, ammy or boots. I feel that my bracers will be hard to upgrade unless i come upon a huge sum of goldto buy 160 dex/150 vit all res 6%crit bracers.

@cartoid -

I would say you got some nice stuff - 9/10 i think. your next upgrade should be some higher dexterity or vit nats boots seeing that the +28 phys resistance is a wasted stat... Overall nice stuff
@Tarzan

Yeah just so happens I found the nats boots farming, kinda nice to actually use something you found even for a little bit.

Nice job with the AR and getting rid of OWE, I just got an AR innas pants that have 80 AR so thatll put me right at 500 so I can drop OWE too

Not too much to give advice on outside of a 1250 DPS EF with 90+ innate crit

Or maybe some +pickup radius cause that annoys the heck out of me when I have none
@CaRoTiD, nice DPS! I like your resist, tanky and survivability for sure! I'd give you 9/10, the 1 point is maybe for the vitality, a little low, but all other stats are good, maybe try to find some gears with %Life or +Vitality, but then again, you can always keep boosting resist, and that'll come out the same :)
@aznricky86, 7/10, i think you're looking pretty good ... look at upgrading your weapons and your ring/boots to nats for the extra CC ... a good rare can give you better damage/LS and possibly crit dam and socket all in the same package ... you looking good so far though!
@ChaoticF 9/10 get a high dps offhand, everything else looks prime, good hunting.
@chaotic really really nice gear! 8/10
weakest item by far is your offhand. Depending on what your plans are, get either a wkl for high mp farming/ubers, a skorn for low mp paragon farming or a shield if you dont really plan on playing much and want to prepare for pvp.
@wittster Decent overall , can tell thats your TR paragon lvling setup. Would be nice to see ur actual dps gear! 6/10.
Edited by Tokio#6103 on 12/15/2012 7:18 PM PST
@ FuzzyWuzzy
Lol, i don't know what i have done to make u so upset. However, looking through ur recent posts you just seem to be that guy who rages @ the world for no apparent reason so..

Here is my diabloprogress for a more accurate unbuff dps/stats in general.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/tokio-6103/Keiko/3303910.

@ Fuzzywuzzy's monk.

EHP Unbuffed: 443,313

Dou-wielding @ Attacks per Second: 1.72

Life Steal: 2.20%

Jeez i thought you would be relatively decent to shoot people down all day but apparently not..

LOL.
Edited by Tokio#6103 on 12/15/2012 7:29 PM PST
@ FuzzyWuzzy
Lol, i don't know what i have done to make u so upset. However, looking through ur recent posts you just seem to be that guy who rages @ the world for no apparent reason so..

@ Fuzzywuzzy's monk.

Jeez i thought you would be relatively decent to shoot people down all day but apparently not..

LOL.

tl;dr. come back with your actual DPS.
Edited by FuzzyWuzzy#1793 on 12/15/2012 7:32 PM PST
@ FuzzyWuzzy

@ Fuzzywuzzy's monk.

LOL.

tl;dr. come back with your actual DPS.

LOL, thought so.

|_
/ \
Take a sit kid.
10/10
12/15/2012 07:36 PMPosted by david
10/10

LOL =D.
zz I shouldn't have played starcraft

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Decoy-1854/hero/28662803
David ill give you 9/10 just because your WKL only has 15% dmg to lightning but your char is pretty beast.
Edited by Orcmaniac#1107 on 12/15/2012 7:41 PM PST
Wow, pretty nice. I'm not that good at this yet, but from the stuff that I have researched I'd say that you're sitting pretty, just maybe a better nat reflection roll and a crazy good hellfire ring. I like that ammy you're wearing! Ah and some more crit damage on that WKL. Looking good so you get an 8.5/10. Solid gear that is going to be expensive to upgrade.
@Cleavedge - 7/10

Tough call on an upgrade considering it will probably be expensive for an upgrade but I'd say the belt would be a good choice to replace. 4 set Inna's is pretty nice but the belt is lackluster to me.
@pacchetto

I will get new weapons =/ they are not that expensive the ones with socket ~
i actually have the same one but with socket on my old set ( i just gave it away :()
up date ur gems!! they r not expensive anymore !
esp the one in ur hem :)

umm i will say 7-8ish/10 ( base on how much you have played ! not bad :) !!

^~^ s1 wanna rate mine? i m stuck at mp8...
@Peppercosmo, pretty GG monk ^^. Only thing I can suggest is a mempo/witching, and get a WKL of course :).

--i'm in TR gear..bout to swap. Hopefully it'll update quick.
Edited by SrslySam91#1775 on 12/15/2012 8:47 PM PST
@sam

8/10. i think u can get a better rare ring/amulet. overall nice monk :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]