Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you !!!

@gn0ah.

any tips on what to get?
@sheppito

belt and ammy needs an upgrade.. very first tthing..
@gn0ah

Where should i get LoH then if i take it off my ammy?

Should increase the DEX on my belt?
Sheppito 2.5/10

That amulet needs cc% on it
Those gloves could be upgraded w/ ease
@GnOah

I'd swap out your secondary with same weapon..only with socked emerald. Primary weapon is great, if you can get same stats on a higher dps, I'd aim that way.

I'd focus first on getting all your gems to max upgrade. Obviously it's very costly but would boost your vit and dex incredibly.
@Slashndash Many of your pieces either have low or no crit chance. Except from the Mempo and that Nat's Ring, all of the other gear capable of higher crit is quite affordable now. Swapping your bracers, gloves, and amulet for equivalent higher-crit versions wouldn't cost much anymore. I'd try to get some average damage on the amulet while upgrading too, but that will push up the price a bit. Also, a 5%+ crit chance inna's can be really cheap now. As someone who stacks attack speed, I would still take a crit chance inna's over a Mempo without any crit.
@Brandson - nice equips and build by the way.. all i can say is "WOW"... the only downside that i can see is regarding the resistance i guess you need a little bit more and all is perfect.
View profile
@Khickz

Solid set up for the number of kills you have accumulated. I think its time to start looking at some kicks (Nats Bloody Footprints) and a Nats Reflection to match. This will help your CC a lot.

7/10
@Khickz fairly decent 6/10, mainly due to HP 7-8 with more. Few things I would change, Nat boots /w double resist, higher average damage and if possible single resist nat ring. Then to make the vit up drop the bracers (they put above max move speed anyway) and get some nice strong-arms or rares.

Edit:@Captain, Amazing monk 10/10 no suggestions, just drool. Basicly what I would want to look like if I hit the RNG lotto.... Multiple times, considering your nat ring is worth more than my account >.>
Edited by Uber#1569 on 12/19/2012 5:58 AM PST
@ über 5/10

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fhvoids-1401/Komodo/26711717. Use this since it show my normal gear not my tr build
Edited by FHvoids#1401 on 12/19/2012 6:13 AM PST
the Troll monk have arrived!
how can I criticize 400k dps.... 10/10
@Scorcher 5/10

Decently geared, but most of it could use an upgrade imho :) I would try to get Zunimas boots with 8% damage and decent dex, and a ring with 6% crit instead of Nats. If your survivability can take it. Nats only seem to get really good if you can get a crazy ring with CC.
@zen IMO, Toss the nats until you get a nats ring with CC, youre better off getting a rare with avg dmg, cc, cd or IAS, and the boots, get a better rare one or get ice climbers, you may think youe losing but moe than likely you'll gain a lot of damage. I dropped mien and went up liek 5k damage
12/19/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Ghost
@zen IMO, Toss the nats until you get a nats ring with CC, youre better off getting a rare with avg dmg, cc, cd or IAS, and the boots, get a better rare one or get ice climbers, you may think youe losing but moe than likely you'll gain a lot of damage. I dropped mien and went up liek 5k damage

Well, I'm not wearing Nats, so not sure which profile you've looked at :) The Zunimas I'm wearing gives me 6-7k more damage than my Ice Climbers.

My profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zen-2888/hero/5069724
@zen i rated the wrong person haha that was supposed ot be @scorcher haha

Toss your neck and get somethign with avg dmg, CC/CD/IAS and your offhand needs to go, get something with CD, OS and LS, shields imo, are trash
Ghost... where is your gem in your mainhand?

Nat's boots/ring would yield more DPS than the ice climbers/rare ring.
Work on getting the Vit up too... would say about 6/10.
Arcto,

Reposado is a beast! brilliant move on the socketless(but 89% CD) LS Echoing Fury. It's time you made the move to double dex/vitality Nat's Boots. Doing this allows the dex roll to be higher, you may lose some res, but you'll gain vit in it's place, as well as more dex.

great monk!

*the belt and helm in my profile are for radius/farming, i normally use:
185/9%/4% mempo
75 dex, 179 vit, +180 armor, 9%/41% Witching Hour

@soap, thanks. I had to sell the super DPS amulet, b/c i needed more sustain/EHP than dps
Edited by Azakiah#1996 on 12/19/2012 10:18 AM PST
Insane build aza. 10/10.

I could only imagine what a high dex/vit quadfecta amulet would do to your DPS =X
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]