Diablo® III

Upgrade to cheap Lacuni Prowlers?

Should I trade off my str/vit/fire res/all res/crit % rare bracers for a cheap str/vit lacuni? Would the attack speed and movement speed trade off make up for the lost res/crit % on my current bracers? I know I can get Lacuni's with crit % on them, but they're currently too expensive for me, I'm just looking to forward my efficiency in farming a little at a time. Your input is appreciated.
Reply Quote
No don't lose that All res just yet. I think you can upgrade to Lacunis down the track but your current bracers suit what you are doing. What I would do if I were you.... and I'm about to do this myself.... get a Compass Rose. It's cheaper than Lacunis and you would upgrade your current ring with life regen. Attack speed is cheap on Compass Rose plus you'd get another affix.
Reply Quote
Just my personal opinion...I just got me some Prowlers simply for the movement speed. All I care about right now is farming the hell out of MP0 for EXP/items. SO i think that 12% movement speed is the best thing in the game for me, for efficient farming.
Reply Quote
look at it this way

1265.64 per crit chance %
650 per Attack speed
added to damage

That is just an estimate.
The Movement speed and EHP through resistances is up to what you feel comfortable at. Movement speed though helps a ton. If your farming makes all the difference. Be mindful you can get that movement speed elsewhere though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)