Diablo® III

What gear should I upgrade? To what?

If any what should I upgrade and to what. Right now I'm blowing thru MP3 no problem with dps builds. But I want to upgrade more. Keep in mind I have a nice echoing fury & stormshield for sword and board. Those are on my Templar @ the moment. Any criticism would be great (constructive of course) I'm about to blow thru the rest of inferno then start farming mid MP levels what do I need?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nylarthotep-1984/hero/63937
Edited by Nylarthotep#1984 on 11/14/2012 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
If you're going to do mid MP levels then I don't see where your life steal is going to come from.
I don't see how you are going to run animosity in mid MP with your current gear and build. 76k life almost demands that you run inspiring presence.

You are running Battle Rage but your crit chance is too low.... it's under 20%. If you had great crit chance then you could use overpower or battle rage with into the fray to generate loads of fury. You should replace the ring with 3.5 crit chance with a 6% crit chance and you can get better legendary rings than that one. A Skull Grasp or Unity would be a great upgrade for you.
Reply Quote
my crit is @ 21.5% actually....so yeah i'm grabbing a unity or skull grasp in a moment. What else?
Reply Quote
Question what's your budget for upgrades?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]