Diablo® III

WTS High Quality Mace 200M

http://i.imgur.com/OwjQ8.png

200M is negotiable. Post your offers here!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Try finding a similar one in ah :) If you don't want it, it's fine. I don't appreciate people telling me that im out of my mind
Reply Quote
200 MIL?

You are out of your mind, sir.

Gotta agree ... I'm in the market for a new weapon I thought I was going to see something good here. OP if someone offers you 50m you should pounce.
Reply Quote
Well someone just offered me 100M so i think your argument is invalid to some extent. As i said 200 mil is negotiable :)
Reply Quote
search echoing fury with 100 str, 80 crit damage, socket.

I'm just posting it here for players who think that it is decent for its price and partly for the LOL'z. Kina bored doing act3 over and over again.

Again, if you don't want it, that's fine :)
Reply Quote
As a reference, I found my offhand for 5 million.
Reply Quote
nice offhand!
Reply Quote
200m for this 523-976 damage weapon ?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
take that 100m and run lol
Reply Quote
NO leech and 200mill? Am I missing something here?
Reply Quote
Not missing anything, this guy has no clue. If you get 25m for it, take it and run. I have a stash with 3 weapons of similar quality that have not sold on the AH and I have had them at 15m. One weapon has 98% crit, socketed, same damage range with Str and Vital, and it has no bids.

Its not worth close to 200 or even negotiable in that range.

Sorry dude.
Edited by Northern#1939 on 11/15/2012 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
If you have similar weapons for 15 mil then hit me up. Need some 1 handers for diversity.
Edited by oogliefrank#1430 on 11/14/2012 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Worth 30M tops.
Reply Quote
@northern, im shopping for a budget offhand now, has 8M gold. you may have some for sale?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]