Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
below average, sorry.
you will need crit chance so you will not need to rely on sharp shooter passive.
nice gears but most stuff is missing at least crit chance.
nice to see firewalkers instead of nats boots or ice climbers.. so different i guess? but the other 2 options are much better. nat boots combo with the cloak, even crappy ones, will boost your base dps nicely as well as your defenses.
really tho, who cares? if you're havin fun and enjoyin the class, keep at it.
Hey not too bad, couple things I would question:
1. Why use firewalkers and not a set of Nat's boots to get you the 7% crit bonus?
2. Your rings can be improved on a lot (2 dmg affixes and either life or AR would be beneficial)
3. You're life needs a boost to (if you can) around 40k or higher
4. boost your crit chance overall so you can drop sharp shooter for something like perfectionist
5. Look for lacunis with CC or drop them for something with much better EHP such as a strongarm with dex and AR. You dont need 36% movement speed if lacunis dont have crit.
Those would be my recommendations to improve on :) and please take this as constructive criticism I am not trashing you or your DH.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.