Diablo® III

Cant log in Error 3006 again (americas)

Cannot log in on AMericas server only.
Even After flushing DNS multiple times.
Yesterday it was like this but was resolved after flushing, now it wont work.
pls help.
Reply Quote
same.. cant log in now =((.. always stuck at hero's retrieving then poof error 3006..
Reply Quote
Is tehre a workaround for this?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
sevenmelons,

There's a couple of things you might try.

Do the steps in this article first.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

If that doesn't help, try cycling the power to your router and modem. To do that, you just unplug the power to them for a few minutes, then plug them back in and let them reinitialize. Of course, if anyone else is on your network, they'll be disconnected when you do this so provide a warning if applicable.
Reply Quote
Update: getting error 3006 and it might not be a connection issue (not sure)

I can login to all the other servers (Asia and Europe) and on the Americas using another account (starter).. but cannot login my main character... getting stuck on the server authentication screen (retrieving hero list).

Help?
Edited by gooofish#1682 on 11/14/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
same here... hmmmmmmm
Reply Quote
same here.. please help us
Reply Quote
hard to log in... and when ur in game... created games are mostly lag delay.. and even viewing auction house, it delays... whats the cause of it?? any idea why?? and any other solution??
Reply Quote
This just happened frequently after latest maintenance. Onmly teh americas server
Reply Quote
I can login fine but error message comes up and timed out happens, scared to do my infernal machine cause i dont want to have to get all the keys again. please fix thx nightblood
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]