Diablo® III

New Hall of Godly Barbarians US server

@PhatPhoEater 17,833 (I'll explain in detail in another post)

@GeoM3e 21,534

@Simpliztik 12,489

@Emperor 7,259

@Cloud 47,300 (I'll be happy to go over the score with you in a later post after some more sleep) Congrats on highest score yet!

@Shortizz 21,227

@CDFH 23,258

@Nikeboy1984 16,873 (You're at 2.99M EHP. You need to get to 3M for the next breakpoint or drop some of that for more dps/sustain/ms)

@Death 21,710

@Eii 20,401

@Servindix 14,895

@PhamineZ 20,260
@PhatPhoEater

Here are your details:

DPS_score 105
EHP_score 67
Sustain_score 1.22
Move_score 1.23
Paragon_score 1.405
Misc_score 1.21

Hall_score = 105*67*1.22*1.23*1.405*1.21 = 17,833
10/26/2012 05:36 AMPosted by BlueTaco
Celanian: sorry dude i don't do web apps. What actually might be easier to create is an excel spreadsheet that will do the calculation. If you need help let me know - going to be very busy in the next couple weeks but i should be able to find some time to do it.

I have a spreadsheet already. I just didn't want to hand enter everything. :)
View profile
I would like to see what my score is if you don't mind.

Thanks a lot!

BTW, I am curious as to what difference changing out my helm gem would be to a radiant star amethyst. I don't normally use one unless I am key farming in mp 10 or killing ubers.
@Cloud

It looks like you did everything correctly except for misc_score. You do add XP gems as long as you aren't Paragon 100 but you take the total and divide by 2.

So your misc_score should be (.31(xp gem) + .15(melee DR))/2 = 1.23
@Celanian u mind checking me out.

Thanks
@KillerElite 25,861

Amethyst gems should score slightly higher unless your EHP is very high or if you already have high +life%. They should give 18% increase roughly if your EHP is relatively low and you have 0 existing +life%. Rubies give 15.5% increase if you have no other misc factors involved.

Once above 1M EHP, extra EHP becomes relatively less valuable. Also, the actual EHP increase is less than 18% if you already have +life%. Ie if you already have +20% life, then 18% more gives you 1.38/1.2 = 15% actual EHP increase.

@NexusOne 9,333
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 10/26/2012 6:56 AM PDT
Hey Celanian - first thanks for the effort on this. Second it would be great to get a score also - I calculated it @ ~ 12,443.

thanks again.
Edited by Mukk#1477 on 10/26/2012 7:43 AM PDT
I just updated my profile I think ur numbers are off.
Edited by NexusOne#1881 on 10/26/2012 7:13 AM PDT
hey Celanian is that score form diabloprogress? cause my left ring in diabloprogress doesnt show and also thanks for the score
Edited by GeoM3e#6309 on 10/26/2012 7:10 AM PDT
View profile
@KillerElite 25,861

Amethyst gems should score slightly higher unless your EHP is very high or if you already have high +life%. They should give 18% increase roughly if your EHP is relatively low and you have 0 existing +life%. Rubies give 15.5% increase if you have no other misc factors involved.

Once above 1M EHP, extra EHP becomes relatively less valuable. Also, the actual EHP increase is less than 18% if you already have +life%. Ie if you already have +20% life, then 18% more gives you 1.38/1.2 = 15% actual EHP increase.

@NexusOne 9,333

Thanks!

BTW, WW is my primary method of attack. Throw is only used as a fury generator. It is a different concept that I picked up in one of acrimony's threads.
Hi guys can someone w/ a good heart calculate my barb? I cant do it right now im just using a phone:( ...thanks in advance!
For the love of god! someone tell me where i land at, i don't want to do all that math!
Hello- Submitting my barb

Dominates MP8+

Can farm MP10...

Can solo MP9 Ubers.
submitting my barb as well. I know i need to upgrade, rings, ammy and legs, but I can farm mp7 easily and farm all the way up to mp9, can solo mp7 ubers.
View profile
@Celanian - thanks for the computation mate and keep up the good work!
@ Celanian - thanks but did you calculate my hell of fire ring too?
@ Celanian

I hate to ask, but where do I stand? Um i'll pay gold? lol
To all, I'm using the numbers at the left of the diabloprogress profile page. If that number doesn't include Hellfire Ring stats, then your number will have to be recalculated when diabloprogress fixes the issue. If it does include the stats, then your current score is accurate.

@NexusOne 11,900 with the profile update

@Mukk 9,015 (I'll be glad to explain if you wish)

@Supremo 23,411

@eye 12,199

@LordNazgul incomplete (your profile doesn't show shoulders and I'm not sure that's the score you want to present. Please resubmit when you're happy with the diabloprogress profile shown)

@Luthersrage 7,561

@Poobah 15,075
That would be great Celanian then I can see where I messed up. Appreciate it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]