Diablo® III

New Hall of Godly Barbarians US server

10/26/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Mukk
That would be great Celanian then I can see where I messed up. Appreciate it.

DPS_score = 72.3
EHP_score = 84.2
Sustain_score = 1.22
Move_score = 1
Paragon_score = 1.18
Misc_score = 1.025

Sustain_score = [LOH(0) + eff_ls(72316*.057*.2=824) + regen(291)]*10/HP(49,815) = 1.22

Hall_score = 72.3*84.2*1.22*1*1*1.18*1.025 = 9,015

Basically you have low Paragon, no MS bonus, and very little Misc_score
What is mine?
do mine!!
@Kevin 17,168

@clam 17,387 (you can get a huge increase by getting a socket on the helm)

I will be away for a few hours, so I won't be calculating any more scores until tonight.
Hey Celanian could I get my score please?
can i get mine pls sir:D
@Celaniam thanks man i appreciate it!!
Question is my hellfire ring is with my current gear on diabloprogress?
I just checked it and the ring is not there,?
@PhatPhoEater 17,833 (I'll explain in detail in another post)

@GeoM3e 21,534

@Simpliztik 12,489

@Emperor 7,259

@Cloud 47,300 (I'll be happy to go over the score with you in a later post after some more sleep) Congrats on highest score yet!

@Shortizz 21,227

@CDFH 23,258

@Nikeboy1984 16,873 (You're at 2.99M EHP. You need to get to 3M for the next breakpoint or drop some of that for more dps/sustain/ms)

@Death 21,710

@Eii 20,401

@Servindix 14,895

@PhamineZ 20,260

hey man thanks for the calculation. appreciate your hardwork!
bump. check me out! i use 2h, DW, and s/b i'd prob get highest score with s/b but im not home to swap my gear atm.
Since DP doesn't show Hellfire ring's stats, you can still get your unbuffed DPS stats from theasiangamer.com. You just gotta switch off the passives and what not. As for the EHP, that's another story. :/
all these abreviations just killed the thread for me.
10/26/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Acky
Since DP doesn't show Hellfire ring's stats, you can still get your unbuffed DPS stats from theasiangamer.com. You just gotta switch off the passives and what not. As for the EHP, that's another story. :/

Thanks dude!
Wait BRAHS going to RMAH brb with #1 spot.
I'm not near my spreadsheet so I can't calculate scores at the moment.

The Hellfire bug is a serious problem. I don't want to look up every character on 2 different sites just to get a wrong score anyway since EHP/sustain/misc scores won't be correct. There's not much I can really do about it unless DP fixes their system.

What I can do is give a temporary 15% bump to Hall_score for anyone with a missing ring slot in DP to simulate a good ring being substituted with the understanding that the score will be recalculated when DP fixes the issue. Does that sound fair to everyone?
Celanian,

Great job on coming up with an algorithm and thanks for calculating my score.

Just a suggestion: would adding (Dps + ehp) be better than mutiplying (dps * ehp)? For example someone with 100 dps and 50 ehp and someone with 75 dps and 75 ehp should be similarly powerful in my opinion. However, because the math is multiplicative the 75/75 will come out ahead.
Celanian,

Great job on coming up with an algorithm and thanks for calculating my score.

Just a suggestion: would adding (Dps + ehp) be better than mutiplying (dps * ehp)? For example someone with 100 dps and 50 ehp and someone with 75 dps and 75 ehp should be similarly powerful in my opinion. However, because the math is multiplicative the 75/75 will come out ahead.

It has to be multiplicative. Otherwise we get the same problem as Heroscore where someone with 10M EHP but 10K dps will dominate the rankings.
I'm not near my spreadsheet so I can't calculate scores at the moment.

The Hellfire bug is a serious problem. I don't want to look up every character on 2 different sites just to get a wrong score anyway since EHP/sustain/misc scores won't be correct. There's not much I can really do about it unless DP fixes their system.

What I can do is give a temporary 15% bump to Hall_score for anyone with a missing ring slot in DP to simulate a good ring being substituted with the understanding that the score will be recalculated when DP fixes the issue. Does that sound fair to everyone?

+1

15% is a pretty reasonable boost. Some will benefit from it, and some won't, but that is still better than ignoring the issue.
Hahaha wow @ Cloud's score
@KillerElite 25,861

Amethyst gems should score slightly higher unless your EHP is very high or if you already have high +life%. They should give 18% increase roughly if your EHP is relatively low and you have 0 existing +life%. Rubies give 15.5% increase if you have no other misc factors involved.

Once above 1M EHP, extra EHP becomes relatively less valuable. Also, the actual EHP increase is less than 18% if you already have +life%. Ie if you already have +20% life, then 18% more gives you 1.38/1.2 = 15% actual EHP increase.

@NexusOne 9,333

Thanks!

BTW, WW is my primary method of attack. Throw is only used as a fury generator. It is a different concept that I picked up in one of acrimony's threads.

Thanks for the credit :)

Over time, I've realized that it has a higher damage per second on target than Bash or Frenzy. It's so much better than having to stand in DoT attacks. The versatility of this build is awesome.
I went through everyone currently on the list and adjusted Supremo and GeoM3e 15% upwards due to the missing Hellfire ring. Dakkon also got bumped because he replaced his ring since I last calculated and is now #2 on the list.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]