Diablo® III

New Hall of Godly Barbarians US server

I have a question regarding to weapons with added bonus, such as 300th spear or Skorn with bleeding chance/dmg. I assume those are not counted in the equation, is that correct?
To all, I'm using the numbers at the left of the diabloprogress profile page. If that number doesn't include Hellfire Ring stats, then your number will have to be recalculated when diabloprogress fixes the issue. If it does include the stats, then your current score is accurate.

@NexusOne 11,900 with the profile update

@Mukk 9,015 (I'll be glad to explain if you wish)

@Supremo 23,411

@eye 12,199

@LordNazgul incomplete (your profile doesn't show shoulders and I'm not sure that's the score you want to present. Please resubmit when you're happy with the diabloprogress profile shown)

@Luthersrage 7,561

@Poobah 15,075

Yeah I bought new shoulders and belt.

Lets wait till it updates, thank you anyways.. not sure what happend to my D3 profile... I am def wearing shoulders right now.

Check my profile tomorrow or I will post here again with them on.... :(
10/26/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Acky
I have a question regarding to weapons with added bonus, such as 300th spear or Skorn with bleeding chance/dmg. I assume those are not counted in the equation, is that correct?

Correct. The general rule is that if it's not summarized on the left of the DP profile page, it won't be counted. That's also why reduce damage vs elites isn't counted.
10/26/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Celanian

Correct. The general rule is that if it's not summarized on the left of the DP profile page, it won't be counted. That's also why reduce damage vs elites isn't counted.

Thanks.
Interesting formula, my only criticism is that it shows paragon levels. That should not be important since a lot of people played plenty before they were introduced and it has more to do with how much you play which should not be a factor especially since tornado barbs dominate in paragon levels.

i'd be curious to see what I rank none the less.
@Burningtree 19,510

@Xenoblade 14,513

@lameboi 16,024

@Acky 8,703 (10,008 with 15% HF bonus)

@HenchmanNine 8,857

Diabloprogress's website is acting up at the moment. It's very hard to load any profile pages. I will resume calcs when the problem is solved.
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 10/26/2012 12:55 PM PDT
If your hall doesn't include me, something is wrong with it :)
@Burningtree 19,510

@Xenoblade 14,513

@lameboi 16,024

@HenchmanNine 8,857

Diabloprogress's website is acting up at the moment. It's very hard to load any profile pages. I will resume calcs when the problem is solved.

Not really looking for a score, because it is generally tough for throw barbs to score high with the difference in gear requirements, but thanks anyway. :)
Would love for you to check mine when you get a sec.
Im sure it would be much easier than me digging back and forth to look at your formulas :/
90 Worgen Druid
I'll throw up web application for this sometime tomorrow.
check mine
@Burningtree 19,510

@Xenoblade 14,513

@lameboi 16,024

@HenchmanNine 8,857

Thanks for calculating that for me!
I submit myself for the approval of whoever.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/dipspit-1295/JayCutler/909183

Think I'm good to go.
Edited by DipSpit#1295 on 10/26/2012 3:13 PM PDT
thanks Celanian!
I'd be interested to see how I rate on this, I'm trying to figure out where the next upgrade would be.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hawkeye-1335/hero/15706510

(I'd list diablo progress but it's getting an error right now)
90 Worgen Druid
As you have noticed, diabloprogress.com is spitting a lot of errors. Might not be able to get to this until that clears up.
Hi Celanian,

can you calculate mine? Thanks in advance! =)
Edited by eelokjp#6221 on 10/26/2012 5:07 PM PDT
10/26/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Veincane
I'll throw up web application for this sometime tomorrow.

That would be terrific. Thanks, mate.
@Burningtree 19,510

@Xenoblade 14,513

@lameboi 16,024

@HenchmanNine 8,857

Thx man. Didn't expect my score to be over 10k but well:D
I just have to say that while I can't calculate scores at the moment, I'm pretty sure that Loretaint and DipSpit will make the current cut. Hawkeye is going to be interesting. He has 1500+ regen and 8.7% LS with good DPS on only 32K HP. His sustain score is going to be the highest I've ever calculated.

@Veincane

That would be much appreciated!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]