Diablo® III

New Hall of Godly Barbarians US server

@Celanian, ive never scored myself. Can you help me out?
Im pretty well geared considering I dont use any IK gear but am about to buy a Bis IK chest and belt very soon. Ive been to tied up helping everyone else I havent had time to work on my own upgrades so I think the Ik chest and belt is long over due.
@Celanian

Thanks again for doing this for everyone.

I did have one question, why would a players sustain score be impacted if they have more HP? I am not sure if HP should effect the players sustain score but only help it, as the higher HP increases overall sustainability. This is just me spit balling here, or maybe HP shouldnt even be factored into this particular category and just leave it out.

maybe something like this.....

(LOH + ELS + Regen) / 1000

Thanks!

-Baller
@Baller

Sustain matters more if your HP is lower relative to your EHP. For example, 2 characters both have 100K EHP, but char 1 has 100K HP (no mitigation) and char 2 has 10K HP. If an incoming attack does 50K damage, char 1 takes all 50K and char 2 takes 5K real damage. If they both have 1000 regen, then char 1 needs 50 seconds to completely heal. Char 2 needs just 5 seconds.

I hope my example clears the point. If not, please let me know.
@Baller

Sustain matters more if your HP is lower relative to your EHP. For example, 2 characters both have 100K EHP, but char 1 has 100K HP (no mitigation) and char 2 has 10K HP. If an incoming attack does 50K damage, char 1 takes all 50K and char 2 takes 5K real damage. If they both have 1000 regen, then char 1 needs 50 seconds to completely heal. Char 2 needs just 5 seconds.

I hope my example clears the point. If not, please let me know.

No, I get what you are saying. I really dont know how else you would do it. Just seems like higher HP guys will suffer slightly on this stat compared to lower HP guys. But I cant think of any other way to do it and you already have the system flowing pretty good now!

Thanks again!
DP is working now.

@Kinseth 12,459 (14,328 with 15% bonus for missing HF ring)

@Loretaint 26,037

@Ochimaru 10,382

@DipSpit 23,974

@Hawkeye 14,195

@Dboy187 15,018

@Baller

Yes higher HP types get a small decrease due to the sustain score, but they get a much larger increase since their EHP is generally much larger than low HP types. More HP is not a detriment in my formula!

@eelokjp I can't calculate your score. Your profile isn't on Diabloprogress
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 10/26/2012 8:36 PM PDT
16 spots filled in the Hall. 4 more spots open at my unofficial cutoff line of 20,000 before I have to start replacing people for new entries.

Interesting but not surprising that 12 out of 16 are WW barbs. They farm the most efficiently and thus tend to have the highest paragon levels and find better loot which gives them more money to purchase even better equipment which allows them for farm even faster in an accelerating process.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/sorrid-1603/Sorrid/23984059
Cool thread Celanian

After looking at those numbers and profiles I would say my score is around 4,250

What Mp are you guys doing (15k+ score)? I'm destroying mp 5 right now.
thank you celanian, i see where i went wrong. And props to the effort you're putting in.
I actually thought it was wrong as it was high, except i was wrong and was low, lol. Thanks for pointing that out.

@sorrid - i want to steal your helm :)
Edited by Cloud#6788 on 10/26/2012 10:45 PM PDT
Cheers Celenian for making this thread

Might I bother you for a score :)
Edited by EnasEllinas#1604 on 10/26/2012 10:08 PM PDT
@Sorrid 40,707 and the new #2 rank in the Hall

@Gilgamesh 114 (Your DP profile hasn't updated yet. It shows 8K dps and 108K ehp at the moment. I can recalc when DP updates your gear)

@EnasEllinas 16,700
Edited by Celanian#1548 on 10/26/2012 10:15 PM PDT
I've switched my pants to an Inna's Remembrance that dropped this morning with +75 Resist All (woot!). Swapped out the Ruby Helm Gem for an Amethyst to recover the lost vit. Will post again once it's updated.

PS: Thanks Celanian for this - very good work +1 :-)
Could I get some help with the calculations please? :)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/spankster-1497/Spankster/1115107

Thanks in advance!
hi Celanian i got my diablopregress updated can you score mine again thanks

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/geom3e-6309/GeoMee/12714412
@spankster 13,931

@GeoM3e 28,118 (Nice dps increase since last calc!)

@Google337 43,331 and the new number 2 position
thanks Celanian
thank you!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]