Diablo® III

Lost account ( authentication key)

6 Night Elf Druid
Hello, I have buy diablo 3 and I use it on my account. However, I dont remember my adress e-mail of my account! so i can't play diablo. I want to know if its possible to recover the e-mail adress of the account with the authentication key. And if its possible, it will be gentle to post a link, because I did not found a ticket section for my problem.

Thank, someone who really want to play Diablo 3
Reply Quote
I reloaded Diablo 3 after not playing it for almost a year and changed ISP providers. Now when I play the game it keeps telling me I only have the Starter Edition..Deleted all files and reinstalled but keys only reflect previous ISP provider..How do I get my game to work now?..Looked all over for a phone number to call but nothing!,, Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Hi. I lost my Diablo 3 key. Need Help...
Reply Quote
I'm having the SAME exact problem :/ Wish I could find an answer..
Reply Quote
im having the same problem as darkson
Edited by TGxJUNIOR#1180 on 6/21/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah i got it when it came out and now it says i only have started edition, im 100% sure im using the right account. this is reallly annoying.
Reply Quote
Same problem, submitted a ticket.
I'm using the exact same email from my first account though, so I don't know how that figures into things.
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Druidmen
Hello, I have buy diablo 3 and I use it on my account. However, I dont remember my adress e-mail of my account! so i can't play diablo. I want to know if its possible to recover the e-mail adress of the account with the authentication key. And if its possible, it will be gentle to post a link, because I did not found a ticket section for my problem.

Thank, someone who really want to play Diablo 3
Reply Quote
update
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
gremlin,

Please start a new thread of your own and in it, provide a complete description of the issue you're having.

Reply Quote
I had to update my windows 10 because a virus but I lost my game key.. can blizzard look up my key associated with my battlenet account and email it to me?

Thanks
Reply Quote
You don't need the key for anything. It's only used one time and that's to register the game to a Battle.net account. It's not needed to install the game.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
10/28/2015 08:11 PMPosted by Falco
You don't need the key for anything. It's only used one time and that's to register the game to a Battle.net account. It's not needed to install the game.

Falco is correct. All you need to do is download the game and play. The key is tied to your battle.net account and once you add it there, you can download the game as many times as you want on as many PCs as you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]