Diablo® III

Lost account ( authentication key)

6 Night Elf Druid
Hello, I have buy diablo 3 and I use it on my account. However, I dont remember my adress e-mail of my account! so i can't play diablo. I want to know if its possible to recover the e-mail adress of the account with the authentication key. And if its possible, it will be gentle to post a link, because I did not found a ticket section for my problem.

Thank, someone who really want to play Diablo 3
Reply Quote
I reloaded Diablo 3 after not playing it for almost a year and changed ISP providers. Now when I play the game it keeps telling me I only have the Starter Edition..Deleted all files and reinstalled but keys only reflect previous ISP provider..How do I get my game to work now?..Looked all over for a phone number to call but nothing!,, Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Hi. I lost my Diablo 3 key. Need Help...
Reply Quote
I'm having the SAME exact problem :/ Wish I could find an answer..
Reply Quote
im having the same problem as darkson
Edited by TGxJUNIOR#1180 on 6/21/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah i got it when it came out and now it says i only have started edition, im 100% sure im using the right account. this is reallly annoying.
Reply Quote
Same problem, submitted a ticket.
I'm using the exact same email from my first account though, so I don't know how that figures into things.
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Druidmen
Hello, I have buy diablo 3 and I use it on my account. However, I dont remember my adress e-mail of my account! so i can't play diablo. I want to know if its possible to recover the e-mail adress of the account with the authentication key. And if its possible, it will be gentle to post a link, because I did not found a ticket section for my problem.

Thank, someone who really want to play Diablo 3
Reply Quote
update
Reply Quote
What´s the !@#$ing? ...why don´t go may authorication key? ...so I pay 50€ and now after long time when I want to play my favourite game I can´t! ...where is a problem my dear Blizzard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]