Diablo® III

Barbarian MP10 All Uber Bosses Solo

I'll let the video do the talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKSUr8x4aVw
Reply Quote
how much did you spend.
Reply Quote
Short n Stubby... your name suits you well.
Reply Quote
Why would you waste your time soloing uber bosses when you could kill 12 ubers in a party of 4 that brings 3 machines each?

Same math that makes letting people "carry" you in mp10 completely worthless. Even doing it 12 times in mp5 is better than 4 times in mp10 by a factor of two.

Sounds like a waste of time to me. Also... You're a barb. So not impressed. At all.
Reply Quote
Why would you waste your time soloing uber bosses when you could kill 12 ubers in a party of 4 that brings 3 machines each?

Same math that makes letting people "carry" you in mp10 completely worthless. Even doing it 12 times in mp5 is better than 4 times in mp10 by a factor of two.

Sounds like a waste of time to me. Also... You're a barb. So not impressed. At all.

to stroke his epeen
Reply Quote
Excellent video, OP. It really shows off just how powerful barbs can be regardless of build. I'm just surprised you used rend as opposed to either Overpower Revel or one of the Revenge runes.

To make a video like this? To prove to the world that yes, barbs are the best class and no, that isn't limited to the Double WW build?
Reply Quote
gear wise?

I remember most of the values so here it is,

Helm - Immortal King's Triumph - Found
Ammy - Mortal Strand - Found
Shoulders - Victory Boon - 60m
Hands - Tasker and Theo - 90m
Chest - Immortal King's Eternal Reign - Found one sold for 80m(68m return), bought this one for 125m - 57m
Bracers - Lacuni Prowlers - 23m
Left ring - Stone of Jordan - found, Signet Fang 1-2m post 1.0.4
Right ring - Unity - 330m
Pants - Runner's Snag - 60m
Main Hand - Echoing Fury - 80m
Off Hand - Savage Point 8m
Feet - Ice Climbers - Found

Total approx gold invested 710m, Total gear value much more than that.
Edited by ShortnStubby#1781 on 10/30/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nice build
Reply Quote

You're an idiot and you've apparently never done anything outstanding on a solo bais. Anybody can group their way through this game, ask any one of 10,000 leaching DH's. Try getting out of group mode and doing what he's doing for a change....
Reply Quote
Excellent video, OP. It really shows off just how powerful barbs can be regardless of build. I'm just surprised you used rend as opposed to either Overpower Revel or one of the Revenge runes.

To make a video like this? To prove to the world that yes, barbs are the best class and no, that isn't limited to the Double WW build?

Thank you,

You hit it dead on, I wanted to prove that a Whirl Wind build is not the only option and in fact WW becomes quite inefficient after mp6 or so. Reason I use rend over the others is the life return I guess I see it as being a really nice HoT where the other abilities and runes are more so instant, for I havent tested them and I will give them a try, never thought about going that route just always liked the HoT and then the HotA 1 crit is like 1/2 of my health returned instantly. My belt and passive were only form of life steal and the ring/s for a small amount of loh which really isnt even that useful.
Edited by ShortnStubby#1781 on 10/30/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Zifnab
You're a barb. So not impressed. At all.

Welcome to the era of the Barbarian, lonely little Wizard.

Our time is now.
Reply Quote
Very impressive! Love the use of HotA (my favorite skill starting from normal lvl 1)

And I think it goes to show just how versatile Barb is. I can see the basic build is still classic WW barb, but swapping out WW itself for HotA and plugging in some ghetto lifesteal with rend to compensate for the lack of it in gear.

I've also had decent success compensating using the Bloodthirst passive and WW with the buffed for 1.05 Blood Funnel rune. As you can see I have next to nothing in terms of lifesteal, but that heals for 2% of your max life on crit is HUGE. Managed to down MP10 Diablo using a shield to boost my HP/res and more importantly, crit chance (a good shield synergizes amazingly well with Blood Funnel)
Reply Quote

Try doing anything like this as a barbarian. Promise you will get your !@# ripped.
Reply Quote
Man so many haters out there... (just cause you suck doesn't mean you need to go round bringing everyone down to your level)

Nice work OP and sweet build.
Edited by Fortiori#1307 on 10/30/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Who would have thought this would turn into a QQ about Barbs thread? Even threads completely unrelated to the topic seem to turn into QQ about Barb cespools
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Asadian
Who would have thought this would turn into a QQ about Barbs thread? Even threads completely unrelated to the topic seem to turn into QQ about Barb cespools

That's because everyone who complains sucks at the game. I know a monk, a WD and a wizard who can do MP 10 and use the 1.04 builds still.
Reply Quote
Totally impressed with your build. Can't wait till I get home from work and try it out. Thankyou for sharing.
Reply Quote
I am glad to see others enjoyed the build and are going to try it out.

as far as the trolls go, I just ignore their comments and move on, there are many good gamers out there that are not trolls and if I'm able to help a few out or spark new ideas then hey that's all that matters.

Thank you to those that congratulated me on my personal achievement of defeating all Ubers on MP10 solo.
Edited by ShortnStubby#1781 on 10/30/2012 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
D2 called, they want their smiter back.
Reply Quote
Just kicking this to the top of the list for those that are on the other side of the world and missed the post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]