Diablo® III

The walking dead: season 3

Not related to D3 at all! Who cares it has zombies and so does this game! Anyone else watching this series I've seen every episode and last night was best one so far! Holy crap
Reply Quote
Yes. Can't decide if I'm glad she's dead or not.
Reply Quote
laurie dies differently in the comic. She gets a bullet through her stomach and the baby in the comic.
Reply Quote
man tough episode to watch. Andrew Lincoln did a great job in that last scene. He was so devastated!
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Kochise
Yes. Can't decide if I'm glad she's dead or not.

im glad, she was the most annoying character in the show. I hate that Dale died because he was a good person but no one liked him. It's the damn sheriff that needed to go along with Laurie!
Reply Quote
Im happy thats she dead, and yes when i saw the blood i thought that the baby had died and that it was going to turn and kill her from inside haha, but overall im happy that she died and i cant wait for rick and govener to meet i feel an epic battle is coming,also what happend to laurie did she get eaten to because last i saw she seemed to be heading to saftey??
Reply Quote
Carol dead? Cuz it seems she had a follower watching her in espidoe 2 not the black prisoner that attacked Rick someone else watching her as she cut the zombie woman doing the fake c-section???
Reply Quote
haha woops meant carol not, laurie derp, and ya i remembered that
Reply Quote
I want Carol to be alive so she can tell the others what a heroic move Tdog made he knew he would die anyways and sacrificed himself to save her.. Would be too bad to have that info to unknown to the other members.
Reply Quote
Felt bad to see T-Dogg go, but at least he got a hero's death. Lori dying was expected and frankly, I don't think anyone will miss her. Worst TV mother of the decade, easily...and a painfully bad death scene, as well. Not only was her baby belly prosthetic laughably bad, but she's not had any kind of relationship with Carl the entire series...could never keep track of him and always let him get into trouble - and now we're expected to think they're close?

Won't miss her.

So far though, this season's been way more entertaining than Season 2.
Edited by DeadMeat#1818 on 11/5/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Carl, get in the house!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
ya iv seen every single episode and last nights almost brought a tear to my eye, the best episode so far!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
While we definitely jive with most discussions pertaining to the undead (I'm a huge horror fan, myself), this particular thread would be best served in the Movies, TV, and Entertainment forum, so I'm going to go ahead and move it on over. :)
Reply Quote
wicked show

just wait till the gov and mischonn get into it
Reply Quote
wicked show

just wait till the gov and mischonn get into it

Gun vs Sword

=-(
Reply Quote
Slices bullet with sword!
Reply Quote
Lori is gone. I think everyone wanted that.

Also, Rick is a badass. Time for father-son adventures in zombie land.

Gov ain't got a chance.
Reply Quote
Mischonn is the new member, who I was seeking for. Totally rad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]