Diablo® III

Refer a Friend Free Trial is Coming in GW2

"We want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18.
To do so, you need a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing that was created before 23:59 PST (7:59 GMT) on November 6.
We will give you more details once the program goes live, but start thinking about who you want to invite!"

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Refer-a-Friend-Free-Trial-is-Coming/first#post664423

So, if you have a frind who plays GW2.. you know!
Reply Quote
Thanks OP for bringing it to my attention. I hope they will release more official info about this soon
Reply Quote
IT would be nice to trial this game for a few days. Anyone willing to pass me one key? I would really appreciate it, thanks.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Clark
IT would be nice to trial this game for a few days. Anyone willing to pass me one key? I would really appreciate it, thanks.

I dont mind. Lets wait till we get more details like how to apply. If you are sure about trying you can pass me your email (somehow) and start downloading the client yourself.
Reply Quote

I dont mind. Lets wait till we get more details like how to apply. If you are sure about trying you can pass me your email (somehow) and start downloading the client yourself.

Wow, that would be awesome. I'll start on the client. Thanks alot, my friend.
I hope the process wont be too complicated since I can't create an account on their site without a serial key.
Edited by Clark#6952 on 11/13/2012 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Any news?
Reply Quote
You can check at the link given by OP:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Refer-a-Friend-Free-Trial-is-Coming/first#post664423

Tomorrow. By the way, u should delete ur email now. i copied it and we dont want u getting spam. ;)
Reply Quote
Hey folks I have 2 Keys Remaining to give to Some random Person so if you would like a Key for the trial post here and i will pick at Random the Winners, All i ask is that you come into the game with an Open mind, Don't play it like your standard MMO because you will be disappoint.
Reply Quote
I'll try to take advantage of these 3 days to learn about the game and consider whether to buy it or not in the close future.
Reply Quote
You can check at the link given by OP:

Tomorrow. By the way, u should delete ur email now. i copied it and we dont want u getting spam. ;)

Thanks alot
Reply Quote
Make a post here if you are interested. I'll give mine too, and I bet there will be others.

You see, in GW2 when someone is downed during a boss fight (as in not yet dead but close to) there are usually several people that drop the fight to come and res him. There is very little benefit to the resser (an exp bonus equivalent to killing one trash mob and points for the "noone left behind" achievement). But you know you will need the same service at some point. And the ressed one usually says "ty".

Keep this in mind when logging.
Reply Quote
would love to give this a try, been on the fence about buying it, mostly want to make sure it will run ok on my machine.
Edited by NOXXAGT#1843 on 11/14/2012 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seems I cannot PM you on this forum. I'll try to contact you in game - had to upgrade to 1.0.5 for that :(

Edit - I will need your email apparently for the invite.
Edited by Maegglin#1669 on 11/15/2012 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
[email removed] got it, thank you!
Edited by NOXXAGT#1843 on 11/15/2012 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Invite sent. I wrote the trial code if you need it.

Still have two invites left - just leave your email here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]