Diablo® III

CM profiles wanted

Can the CMs add a "view profile" feature to their forum posts? Whenever Lylirra, Grimiku, Vaeflare, etc talk about your chars I always wish I could see them. Would be nice.
Reply Quote
As long as we don't know there player names.. You can imagine all the hounding they would recieve from the community at large.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
We may not be able to provide you with links to our profiles (largely to help prevent against possible harassment issues), but if you have questions about our Diablo III play experiences you can always ask us. We’re usually pretty open about what we’re current playing or experiencing with, and we love to chat about that kind of thing with fellow players whenever we can. We also tend to talk a lot about our play experiences on Twitter, so free to follow us: @Lylirra @Grimiku and @Vaeflare
Reply Quote
You guys uber Blizz geared? "Sword of a thousand truths" <== South park reference LOL
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Grimiku
We may not be able to provide you with links to our profiles (largely to help prevent against possible harassment issues), but if you have questions about our Diablo III play experiences you can always ask us. We’re usually pretty open about what we’re current playing or experiencing with, and we love to chat about that kind of thing with fellow players whenever we can. We also tend to talk a lot about our play experiences on Twitter, so free to follow us: @Lylirra @Grimiku and @Vaeflare

How many chars do you have ?
Do you play hardcore ?
Do you use the Auction house (gold or $) or play with self-drop ?
At which paragon level are you with your best char ?
Reply Quote
View profile
Can't you post edited info so we can only see class, DPS and such?
Reply Quote
i see no reason why you guys cant have profiles that just dont have any way to contact/find you in game.

i think everyone would enjoy seeing how CM's and blizzard employees play the game.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Do you play hardcore ?

I have four characters, but I am mostly focused on my main who is a Witch Doctor. I also have a 60 Barbarian, a mid-30's Demon Hunter, and a mid-20's Hardcore Witch Doctor.

I use the gold auction house with my main, but my alts use nothing except self-found items. And all the gold I get goes to my main who is Paragon 16 for now.

You guys uber Blizz geared? "Sword of a thousand truths" <== South park reference LOL

We do not get special items or treatment as employees, and with that in mind I would say my gear is pretty average. My main character rarely sells items on the gold auction house, so most items are bought on a small budget. The most expensive item on my purchase history only went for 2 million gold and is a 914 DPS ceremonial knife.
Reply Quote
View profile
Do you play hardcore ?

I have four characters, but I am mostly focused on my main who is a Witch Doctor. I also have a 60 Barbarian, a mid-30's Demon Hunter, and a mid-20's Hardcore Witch Doctor.

I use the gold auction house with my main, but my alts use nothing except self-found items. And all the gold I get goes to my main who is Paragon 16 for now.

We do not get special items or treatment as employees, and with that in mind I would say my gear is pretty average. My main character rarely sells items on the gold auction house, so most items are bought on a small budget. The most expensive item on my purchase history only went for 2 million gold and is a 914 DPS ceremonial knife.

You should get special treatment for being a great CM, keep on keepin' on my friend!
Reply Quote
Do you play hardcore ?

You're really similar to me, even down to the AH too. Although I'm minus the hardcore WD, I was actually going to start on one tonight.
Edited by Dyabolik#6727 on 11/8/2012 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Okay, so you guys can't provide us a link to your profiles, but perhaps a post where you post a screenshot of your profiles instead?

Like this:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3141341021187.2121928.1494797915&type=1&l=86283faffe
Reply Quote
View profile
Get a life people. Stop making a daily regiment out of harassing CM's.

Why do we care what their profiles look like?

I think it good enough that they play....kudos to you, CM's.
Reply Quote
Get a life people. Stop making a daily regiment out of harassing CM's.

Why do we care what their profiles look like?

I think it good enough that they play....kudos to you, CM's.

you call this harassment?
Reply Quote

my main who is Paragon 16 for now.

a 914 DPS ceremonial knife.

And that is just about enough information! Careful, people ""could"" find out what your profile is... it is not that hard to filter, here is one safe example:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tavius-1399/hero/1589661
Reply Quote
Do you play hardcore ?

Play hardcore more, I'd even crater you get you to 60 so you can see some of the issues effecting hardcore game play
Reply Quote
me2, my main character is wd, plv (paragon level) 60. I also have lv60 DH, lv60 monk, lv60 wizard, and mid-lv barbarian.

I am going to start HC soon. I wanna find some good gamers to play with. I really enjoy the game.
Reply Quote

According to her Twitter Lylirra farms Mp3 EZ, get on her level bro!

Messing with yah, I think it's awesome you guys play let alone have 60's rocking MPs. That shows y'all really do love the game that's involved around your job, that's really cool. :)
Reply Quote
Thank Grimi, but please consider posting an edited profile at least. Would love to see what gear you and the other CMs wear and what your DPS, health, etc is like.

No need to post your account names or other "personally identifiable information"

At least promise you'll think about it.
Reply Quote
Do you play hardcore ?

I would really like to add you as a friend in-game. Not because you work for blizzard, but because you take all the !@#$ from most of these idiots and somehow don't come out and tell them the %^-* off. You sir, is someone I would like to game with, ravage the lands of D3, and try to gear up. I commend all of you. (Lylirra, Grimiku, and Vaeflare)

If it isn't against company policy to add people, add me @ LucienWolf#1213. Actually, all of you(Lylirra, Grimiku, and Vaeflare)
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Grimiku
We also tend to talk a lot about our play experiences on Twitter, so free to follow us: @Lylirra @Grimiku and @Vaeflare

Bashiok is no longer a CM here? =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]