Diablo® III

CM profiles wanted

Seriously, brimstones sell for 20k gold, we can farm this into ... 5min or so? Why avoid ppl to get a brimstone for all those bad stats roll hellfire ring. I mean why would you avoid us to get a brimstone(20k-30k gold) for salvaging a ring that takes 2-3 hours to farm. Do you guy ever think when making something? I mean go by logic, you're avoiding us to salvage a ring so we don t get 20k gold? I'm giving up on Blizzard's logic seriously.

We know some players may not always agree with how the game designed, or why some changes are made. It's not worth lying or purposely misrepresenting information, though. As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming. Even so, we're currently evaluating what else we might allow the rings to salvage into.
Edited by Zealot#1326 on 11/9/2012 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Lylirra
As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming.

Not that it matters though.
Brimstones arent worth anything as it is right now...

Craftable Legendarys are all bad... sorry for saying this, but thats how it is.
Prices are down to 4000gold on EU on brimstones.

Fix...the...god...dang...crafting...already :/

/edit/ sorry, its actually 8100gold per Brimstone, nontheless...it shows there is almost no demand.
Edited by Xeno#2262 on 11/9/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming. Even so, we're currently evaluating what else we might allow the rings to salvage into.

In the spirit of being civil, please do check the AH prices on Brimstone and also have an idea about the average gold return (drops only) from a typical farming run.
Reply Quote
its nice to see more done with crafting, but recipies similar to this for each class would be nice..like a dh hand bow that you need make from demon parts, some things like this thta are locked to only having the main stat that is relative the rest rolling, but they really need to be relavent to the class itself getting a perfect legendary 2 hander with socket to have 300+ intelligence is just anoying and disheartening or that wand with 1200 dps and has 300 strength................have to admit nothing peevs me off more you can say yeah its part of the system but that 63 legendary might have funded some better gear instead now its trash.Just an idea but actually look up demonology on wiki and look at T. Aquaitas's theory on the legions of hell because yes according to the apocrypha/kabbalistic,Gnostic , beliefs or the key of solomen if you will nephalem or us the spawn of angels and demons. well anyway basically fight each of the prime and lesser evils from the games series entirety giving you parts as well as 1 unique liutenant from each demon class representing each sin..........btw what the hell is diablo(see what i did there) anyway tech he is satan demon of wrath, Baal(Beelzabub) is a known demon as a god of the babylonians that made them sacrifice i belive he was known as king or something like that..nvm think i will start a thread on this stuff for fun so some blueposts are expected to expand some thoughts and such
Reply Quote
This is why I've never salvaged a hell fire ring, got all my failures (which is 100%) on my mule waiting for the salvage to be something useful.
Reply Quote

As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming. Even so, we're currently evaluating what else we might allow the rings to salvage into.

Brimstone farming? As other player already said, the price is pretty low for them in AH.
Maybe they are also duplicated like Gems (see Kriperians youtube video), but thats not what i want to say.

What i want to say: Who would farm at least 9 keys and use 3 machines for farming one single brimstone?!
Imho u guys did not think that to the end.
Reply Quote
As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming.

Lol, brimstones sell at 10000 gold atm. I can think of more effective ways to farm that amount than obtaining a Hellfire Ring and then salvage it into a brimstone. :-p
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Lylirra
1- How come defeating KEYWARDEN in INFERNO Lvl 60 above with 5 stack nephalem yet no drop key item? Been many rounds on respective location but nothing was given.

What Monster Power level are you playing on, out of curiosity? At No Monster Power, both the keys and the demonic organs have a 5% chance to drop. At MP1, that chance goes up to 10%, and then it will increase by another 10% for each additional MP level.

We're unaware of any bugs with key/organ drops (we've been keeping a close eye on that), and if you take a look at these forums players are seeing key drops all the time. It's possible it's just a streak of bad luck, you know?

In fact, I've been having similar problems with the Act II keywarden myself; he's being a big jerk and won't deliver. /shakes fist

2- Everybody Loves SHen - "Victory" with unachievable even been through many times defeating Diablo. I constant chat with him to ensure the achievement are in sequence and according...yet nothing. WHY?

It's a bug. :(

Well Thank you for feedback.....guess have ta be luck for the drop though...and as for "VICTORY"..hope that could be fix and resolved.
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Lylirra
For example , do you really feel the wrath of Reflect Damage?

I don't personally have a problem with the affix. It's not my favorite, but I've learned how to deal with those Elite packs and I've got gear that supports it.

My personal experiences don't represent all players, though. And that's a very important realization when it comes to being a community manager. While knowledge and awareness of the game is critical (since it provides context to the feedback we're seeing), we can't let our own opinions bias what we pass on to the development team. We can politely disagree, of course, but we keep that to ourselves. :)

Our goal is to pass along information to the developers that will allow them to make informed decisions -- ones that they feel will benefit the long-term health of the game -- not further our own personal agendas as players of Diablo III.

(That said, I think the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006893362?page=2#30"]changes we're considering[/url] to Reflects Damage are super interesting, and I'd love to see how they might be implemented.)

RD is fine. dont cater to the qqers again.
Reply Quote

Why would anyone Farm Brimstone. We have nothing of value to craft with it.
Reply Quote
the server is closed? I try about 1 hour and he cant retrieve the hero list
Reply Quote
I could honestly care less about these profiles... I just want to see one of them post a video of an average Wiz like mine trying his best with cheaply bought and found items going up against RD / Molten / Arcane Sentry. Or just as well stand up to 12 Maniacs bursting thru a doorway you can't see and exploding in your face... LOL

Do that and tell me the game doesn't need a tweak...

And please don't check my profile and rag on me. Remember some people experiment with items and just because I don't always put my best crap on before logging off doesn't mean I don't have better gear.

I'm just curious to see how these people handle what seems to trouble most people I know and game with. I've never EVER seen anyone stand thru 2 Sentries let alone the 12 I usually see as I'm jailed or walled in. Walsh BTW that only a couple of spells actually go thru or hit past.

Or the ever popular RD affix. I just don't see many Wizards that have 8K armor and 800 resists, although at one time I did have over 1250 resist all before I gave it up. With all that I still died instantly from elemental damage so why bother stacking it..? I turned it all off cause it was mostly pointless to have stacked and die anyway. Now I use other things which takes me to my real point.

Ever since I started everything I saws and read about nerds and buffs was about balancing and using various builds. But each patch requires me to use less and less variation and forces me to find the one build that is most effective thus forsaking any variation at all.

With 1.05 they nerfed Wiz Armor and Resists and have all Elites RD it seems line some days. So show me an average Wiz like myself with about:
6000 Armor
550 Res All
44 - 48,000 Hit points and
100 - 125,000 DPS

Show me a CM Wizard taking on these uber affixes...

I know there are multitudes of better Wizards than I and many also less well equipped so I think of my build as more or less average. My best weapon and gear Life stats are:
2.9 Life Steal
900± Life Regen and
500 - 1100 Life on Hit.

I think I am average at best and cannot afford not have seen better drops so show me how to defeat these Affix Combos.

I would love to see a response rather than have every mean a$$ bully climb out of the woodwork to attack me and tell me how UN-Average I really am...

Life regen is useless against RD. You need more lifesteal and loh is negligible.
You also can't expect to steam roll reflect damage with "cheap and self found" gear.
Edited by IsThatOkay#1373 on 11/10/2012 5:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

How about salvaging a bad ring into another special material for the blacksmith which allows him to "reforge" (reroll) the next ring if that one turned out bad, too?

Another idea: Upon salvaging a Hellfire Ring, you get one of the three ingredients back (random).
Edited by Peetza on 11/10/2012 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
It would be nice when salvaging Hellfire ring to get some mats back.
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Peetza

Another idea: Upon salvaging a Hellfire Ring, you get one of the three ingredients back (random).

I came here to sugest the same thing.
Since Hellfire Rings can't be traded or sold, as well as their materials, why not let the players get one of the organs when salvaging the ring?
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 02:48 AMPosted by StuRedman

Lol, brimstones sell at 10000 gold atm. I can think of more effective ways to farm that amount than obtaining a Hellfire Ring and then salvage it into a brimstone. :-p

Don't forget that it cost 50.000 gold to craft a Hellfire ring.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't it be better not to post comments that are disconnected from reality?

We know some players may not always agree with how the game designed, or why some changes are made. It's not worth lying or purposely misrepresenting information, though.

What else "can" it salvage into. Exquisite Essence and Iridescent tear. Not a whole lot of options....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]