Diablo® III

Cant connect to friends games

I cant seem to to play on my friends games. I try to join and my char just stays on the main screen. I cant do anything apart from leave party which displays a message saying

" you are unable to join the partys game. please create a new game and invite your friends if you want to play together"

anyone else get this?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
rebdog1337,

We'd have to know the particulars. Your friend has to be in a game you can join mainly such as a difficulty level you're able to get to.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem, i cant join my friends, but some of my friends can join me but not all ofe them. very strange.. i wonder what's the problem!?. i tried to reinstall my Diablo3 but nothing happend.
Blizzard need to fix this!
Reply Quote
im lvl 60 paragon lvl 25 and should be able to join ever game?
Reply Quote
Hello, I'm a friend of illuminati, he's cleared Inferno clearly as he's working through his paragon levels. The problem is not that he doesnt reach the requirements of the level we're playing on as we've done this plenty of times before.

This whole thing started 2 days ago when your servers (EU) went down for almost the entire day. I'm sorry if this has nothing to do with the US admins. The reason we're posting here is because the EU admins never ever answere to anything. Would greatly appreciate if you could help us with this matter.

Link to our original thread, did'nt mean to hi-jack this one but I've noticed Illuminati is not alone with this problem.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696993?page=1#3

Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
rebdog1337,

We'd have to know the particulars. Your friend has to be in a game you can join mainly such as a difficulty level you're able to get to.

sorry. were both able to play inferno, i can set up a game and invite him but cant join him
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
rebdog1337,

Seems like it's an issue in the European region since I'm seeing more posts here about it. Unfortunately, I've nothing to do with EU. Please post over on the appropriate forum.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5847637099?page=4#74

They've already acknowledged they're looking into it by the way.
Reply Quote
rebdog1337,

Seems like it's an issue in the European region since I'm seeing more posts here about it. Unfortunately, I've nothing to do with EU. Please post over on the appropriate forum.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5847637099?page=4#74

They've already acknowledged they're looking into it by the way.

ok, thanks for the help
Reply Quote
I'm a level 60(9) monk and have a level 60 barb as well. Me and my friend that lives all of ten miles from each cannot join each others game. We had no problems until the last patch and now we can't play together. This has been happening for a long while. Why are there no fixes yet or statements about when this could be resolved and what is wrong? Games on Xbox 360 has an issue and is fixed immediately. Is ps3 not worth helping? Give us some answers. We paid for your game now fix it.
Reply Quote
Im a new player for ps3 and need to know why i am not able to join a friends game or why he cat join mine. We both just started playing. We can both join quick match but thats all. I need help with this. Someone please help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]