Diablo® III

Starter edition limitations w/ standard acc

90 Night Elf Hunter
I just recently had my annual pass reinstated to my account as a result of some credit card hiccups. Its been around 24 hours now since I had my annual pass back on my account and I still am not able to play any of my main D3 characters. My account still has the starter edition limitations even though my account page says that I have standard edition. I've played the game extensively before I had the annual pass hiccup and was wondering why I am still unable to play without the starter limitations. I contacted blizzard support from the site and the only reponse to the above statements that I got from them was that everything seems to have been resolved before he got to my ticket...but that obviously isn't the case.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Fiftycaliber ,

The info on the account looks correct. I've reset the account for you which hopefully will resolve the issue. Please give it another try.
Edited by Omrakos on 11/12/2012 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Fiftycaliber ,

The info on the account looks correct. I've reset the account for you which hopefully will resolve the issue. Please give it another try.

Its working! Thank you very, very much!
Reply Quote
I have the same problem too, I've been told that I have activated my diablo 3 standard edition game key a few hours ago but now I'm still at starter edition in the game.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Asyura,

Try connecting to your Battle.net Account Management page and changing the account's password. That will refresh the account data which should clear this up for you.
Reply Quote
problem solved, thank you very much!
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
Hi, i've just resume my subscription for my annual pass but my Diablo 3 is still in starter edition. I've tried chaning password but its not working. Please advise :) Thank you
Reply Quote
I got the same problem, if anyone could reset it for me too <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]