Diablo® III

Price Check on pretty awesome Off-Hand

Take a peak at my Profile, my Barbarian's off hand.

I sniped it off the AH for 5mil a few months ago, now I'm considering going to a Skorn build, or something similar. I see one in the AH right now that has bids already for 110m, and a B/O of 300m.

Anyone know the estimated value of mine? I'm prepared to hold out for weeks to get the best deal, I'm in no rush to toss it. Thanks :)

P.S. If anyone has suggestions on what I should upgrade next to improve my DPS, that would be much appreciated. (My Helm is meh, and my Amulet is for MF only. My real ammy has 7% crit 8% Attack Speed and 256 STR with some resist)

Also my Stone of Jordan is mainly for the Cold Damage, the SLOW is AMAZING for everything. I have another ring I could toss on for 12k+ dps, but I'd really prefer to keep my SoJ for now.
Edited by Subxeno#1472 on 11/12/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bumpity
Reply Quote
You paid a lot more for yours than I did for mine. WW barbs dont need DPS of the offhand :)

Only the stats. Nice stats tho!!

free bump
Reply Quote
That's a nice offhand. Not sure if it is in the 100s of mns but it most definitely is more than what you paid for it.
Reply Quote
Ive been looking for an offhand similar as this but only with more crit damage for a few weeks now you can saftely say its worth between 125-225m approx.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys for the info :D

@DCYPL Yeah I know that DPS isn't as important as stats, but Off-Hands are 50% of Whirlwinds DPS, so it's best to have 700-800+ in the OH to maximize dps
Edited by Subxeno#1472 on 11/14/2012 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]