Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

As the title goes... Rate the Nats Legacy above you !! ;)

you can rate the entire DH, not just the legacy set ;)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/grimdigital-1546/hero/37926
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 1/19/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Grim-I would try and get help with crit chance on your helm as your main upgrade to your set. Overall I give you a 6/10.
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 11/13/2012 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
@REVRAC

Im jealous !!!!

So crit in my helm hmmmm... i will lose all res though .....hmmm
hard decision to make for me i guess.
Reply Quote
@REV- awesome build 10/10, high ehp with high dps, along with legacy nats
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:45 AMPosted by grimdigital
So crit in my helm hmmmm... i will lose all res though .....hmmm

You have perma gloom for extra defense, with Legacy Nats it is harder to find upgrades for DPS.
Reply Quote
dang u got so much hp. it must be nice hahaha.
I really wanna start swapping out for HP but idk where to start. my shiz is expensive and i dont wanna lose tons of dps.

I ALSO GOT A 4% CC nats helm in stash
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:53 AMPosted by REVRAC
You have perma gloom for extra defense, with Legacy Nats it is harder to find upgrades for DPS.

so basically i would do better with the crit chance in helm then what i have on now ?
Reply Quote
Any upgrades over my current set are so damn expensive. Should have moved on a CC / OS helm when I had the chance but I think I'm pretty much stuck with what I'm wearing now
Reply Quote
well your boots are nice, and the mark has a bit of allres and 7% attack at least.

I'd get an evasive fire nats shadow if I were you and drop the extra disc

(I might even have one in my stash somewhere)

o/

(I have a 3.5cc helm in stash for ubers, run socket for xp)
Reply Quote
@Veritech i give your Nats set 7/10
Solid helm, Solid cloak, Godly ring and solid boots
Reply Quote
@Zamindar You should try to get a better Nats Soul. Nice helm :)
Reply Quote
i dont know why is mine saying i only got 160k dps :( but yea i need more resistance and vit right? because i cannot solo mp 6 without dying alot of times lol
Edited by Madapacquiao#1164 on 11/13/2012 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
nice dh man, I would recommend you strive for at least 40k life and more resist that is something I am working on as well :/ but overall good legacy dh

Whoever rates me :) what should I upgrade? I have a 300m budget atm don't know what to upgrade. Weapon would probably be the last thing I upgrade b/c manticores are decreasing in price by a lot. THX :) btw gear is in my girl dh. lol.
Reply Quote
@Cthulhu Your DH is naked.
Reply Quote
well your boots are nice, and the mark has a bit of allres and 7% attack at least.

I'd get an evasive fire nats shadow if I were you and drop the extra disc

(I might even have one in my stash somewhere)

o/

(I have a 3.5cc helm in stash for ubers, run socket for xp)

Yeah I've been monitoring the Evasive Fire Nats market a bit, but I'm hesitant to give up the last of my disc gear. Might just save up to buy an EF Nats with disc and then sell mine off. Don't need to keep +10 disc but I don't want to give it up altogether, ya know?
Reply Quote
Gear is in my girl dh lol.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:38 AMPosted by REVRAC
@Grim-I would try and get help with crit chance on your helm as your main upgrade to your set. Overall I give you a 6/10.

Wow that is an impressive Legacy Nat DH. 10/10, I'm jelly.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Cthulhu
Gear is in my girl dh lol.

Nice Natalya's Shadow, I like it. You have enough DPS, so I think that you should focus in your EHP.
Reply Quote
@Shndany : since your'e using legacy nats, I dont think that +disc on the chest is really worth it over a better other roll whcih can many times be had for less. If you can get some more +vit on your chest, and find a higher dex set of boots you'll be doing alright. For the hat, I've got a socket hat for my xp gear set, and then the hat I usually use with +crit chance and + all resist If you can get something to swap out for 'farming' vs 'xping' that can help a lot.

More than any of the nats though, you need higher base DPS on your bow. That's probably holding your dps back more than anything else atm.
Reply Quote
also @REVRAC I want your nat's mark ! =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]