Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

@scud 7,5/10 :)

Here mine on Eu server : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/huchE-2361/hero/1110160
Edited by huchE#2361 on 1/17/2013 12:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
@scud 7,5/10 :)

9.5, u have a ton of ehp, also nice nats helm and cloak, maybe get a better hf ring?
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Vaultdweller
9.5, u have a ton of ehp, also nice nats helm and cloak, maybe get a better hf ring?

My left ring sux yeah :)

Normaly i run with the HF ring for exp but it sux more than this one ^^

I need to buy a real ring, you right :)
Reply Quote
@Vaultdweller A very respectable l4n set. I guess the Soul can use a bit more dex while trying to keep about the same vit. But the main reason I'm rating you is cause you have an awesome DH character name. Winter is Coming indeed.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 10:02 AMPosted by snickerers
@Vaultdweller A very respectable l4n set. I guess the Soul can use a bit more dex while trying to keep about the same vit. But the main reason I'm rating you is cause you have an awesome DH character name. Winter is Coming indeed.

I'm jelly. Your helm and boots are very very nice.
Come think of it, all of it is top teir...

Admittedly I just got l4n for the first time yesterday so I don't know a whole lot.
With that being said, In the next poster please tell me which piece I should upgrade that would be the most performance per dollar? (DPS / EHP)
Reply Quote
@SAlphas

you used to be konad ya?

Obviously crit on OS helm and more dext on boots would be good but impractical at the cost now.

You might want to get a +disc cloak(i think those are still cheap) just in case u find your disc insufficient in a sustained 4 way ffa if your into that. (larger gas tank nv hurt anyone)

If you wanna upgrade those souls, save hard for a 150+ dext one.. i think the prices will be dropping once this meaningless dueling hype dies down

Dun settle for much less cause your butt will get itching for a higher dext one not long after
Reply Quote
@SAlphas
you used to be konad ya?

Yep, thats me.
Thanks for the pointers. I think a higher dex Soul will be my next upgrade.
Reply Quote
also in case anyone is wondering, the highest possible dex roll on nats soul is 169
and highest possible dex roll on nats shadow is 161
Reply Quote
@pewpew, so are you as happy with the extra disc on your chest for dueling as I am? Very glad I went with disc shadow, contrary to what was suggested a few times.
Reply Quote
@ bracco

yeah i wet myself spamming ss ^^
Reply Quote
Is my Nat set OP ?
Reply Quote
^^Seems pretty decent to me! Maybe get some more vit. 6/10

Mine was made specifically for trolling pvp for very very cheap.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/gLiTz-1220/hero/26861516
Edited by gLiTz#1220 on 1/18/2013 2:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
junk :p
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 03:59 AMPosted by Shdwflare
junk :p

Your boots are terrible. You should vendor them and get a new pair from the AH.
Reply Quote
i would say i have a little bit above average nat's set but not more tha that.

i want that ring on TianZi~!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
i would say i have a little bit above average nat's set but not more tha that.

i want that ring on TianZi~!!!!!!!!!!!

good start. My next upgrade for you would be the boots or the mark. Nice helm btw
Reply Quote
Pillz got no gear on.

@TheFootOfGod 4/10
Reply Quote
Pillz got no gear on.

@TheFootOfGod 4/10

my bad, was switchin out gear.

Not bad set bro. Good healthy mix of Vit with Dex. This will help open up more options for gearing.

7/10
Reply Quote
sweet mark pillz :)
a bit surprised your dps is so low with that gear

o/
Reply Quote
decent nats, but maybe u should get a disc cloak instead , my 2 cents
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]