Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

11/13/2012 10:53 AMPosted by REVRAC
So crit in my helm hmmmm... i will lose all res though .....hmmm

You have perma gloom for extra defense, with Legacy Nats it is harder to find upgrades for DPS.

Out of curiousity, how is it that you, BelowZero, Kobayashi, koo and a bunch of other DH all have the same exact pants?
Reply Quote
@Muzica

Great set it has great dps and a trifecta Nat ring is quite rare these days.
Reply Quote
@ Sanoku

Quite a nice DH with legacy nat set, would even better with 2 socket Manticore ;)
Hmm.. Maybe 7/10?

Arggggg..... I am confuse whether should i stay DW or 1h+Quiver.... helpp~~~~
Reply Quote
Hmm my profile isn't displaying my real gear atm nor my talents and abilities. It's showing my strafe gear / build with the chest, boots, belt, and pants switched out O_o
Reply Quote
Fancy, and very expensive :3

Nice helm. Looking to get one of those in the near future.

Good rolls on the ring. The CD would have been better as a higher damage roll IMO.

Cool cloak if you're running a strafe DH. A little pointless if you're using Legacy Nats because you just have infinite vault. Still pretty sick tho.

And I'm assuming you've got a good set of dex boots as well? I generally carry pick up radius boots and dex boots with me.
Reply Quote
Liking your set dalla, I want a calamity just like that.

So you need the extra dosh with the regen? I rarely run out
Reply Quote
@Skooter Just need your nat gazeXD
Reply Quote
Fancy, and very expensive :3

Nice helm. Looking to get one of those in the near future.

Good rolls on the ring. The CD would have been better as a higher damage roll IMO.

Cool cloak if you're running a strafe DH. A little pointless if you're using Legacy Nats because you just have infinite vault. Still pretty sick tho.

And I'm assuming you've got a good set of dex boots as well? I generally carry pick up radius boots and dex boots with me.

Yeah my real chest is 144 dex with 6% Spike Trap, boots with 108 dex (next nat item to upgrade), my belt is inna's with 8% holy, 169 dex, and 70 something vit with 9% ias, and my pants are also inna's with 60+ resist. I swap the ones in my profile for that specific strafe build to mow down MP 0 for fast paragon xp. I use my real gear doing normal runs in 6 or 7.

Armory just takes years to update for whatever reason but meh whatever.
Edited by Sanoku#1417 on 11/14/2012 2:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Skooter, that'll cost ya an arm and a leg :) They are unbelievable for stun lock builds. In terms of your nats, you gotta get better boots man!

@Sanoku, you use a Manti. Wouldn't you get more out of a Witching Hour? The only reason that Inna's belt is good for my build is because calamity is all black damage. Or do you have a WF/Calamity that you swap out as well :3

Either way, I just find the Strafe build incredibly pointless for Legacy Nats users. 20 Yard Bola + Tactical Advantage works wonders. Each to their own I guess :)
Edited by dalla#6684 on 11/14/2012 4:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
0/10 cause legacy nats is trash
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:19 AMPosted by tassili

says the guy who has 200k dps without nats legacy hahahahahaha !!!

seriously we need pvp to settle things like that ;)
Reply Quote

says the guy who has 200k dps without nats legacy hahahahahaha !!!

seriously we need pvp to settle things like that ;)

234k without legacy nats an 0 buffs, i have +68 disc the regen is for morons who dunno how to manage it. im also not using a manticore to inflate my dps im using a bow thats on par with a 1200 dps 2 socket manti. i have 3030 dex + average damage on all my rings/ammys and 2.4 atks per sec 420% crit damage with a bow and 49% crit, aswell as enough hp + resi to face tank even mp10 ubers. you have steady aim on my dps is over 300k with that on stay small legacy nat scrub
Edited by tassili#1356 on 11/14/2012 6:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:29 AMPosted by tassili
234k without legacy nats an 0 buffs, i have +68 disc the regen is for morons who dunno how to manage it. im also not using a manticore to inflate my dps im using a bow thats on par with a 1200 dps 2 socket manti

that bow u have is crap :( sorry very low minimum damage !!

i can farm much faster than u without having to worry about "managing" discipline. hahaha

Seriously........

can u kill diablo on MP10 alone ??
Reply Quote
@Skooter, that'll cost ya an arm and a leg :) They are unbelievable for stun lock builds. In terms of your nats, you gotta get better boots man!

@Sanoku, you use a Manti. Wouldn't you get more out of a Witching Hour? The only reason that Inna's belt is good for my build is because calamity is all black damage. Or do you have a WF/Calamity that you swap out as well :3

Either way, I just find the Strafe build incredibly pointless for Legacy Nats users. 20 Yard Bola + Tactical Advantage works wonders. Each to their own I guess :)

I use strafe build for ez mode paragon leveling much like the monks do with tempest rush.
Reply Quote
@tassili

this thread is for Nats legacy DH..... your opinion is worth "0" because you have no idea what u r talking about !!!
Reply Quote
234k without legacy nats an 0 buffs, i have +68 disc the regen is for morons who dunno how to manage it. im also not using a manticore to inflate my dps im using a bow thats on par with a 1200 dps 2 socket manti

that bow u have is crap :( sorry very low minimum damage !!

i can farm much faster than u without having to worry about "managing" discipline. hahaha

Seriously........

can u kill diablo on MP10 alone ??

no you cant lol i get 20m exp every 10 mins while spamming vault an gloom when i need it legayc nats is dead one day you idiot dh will learn and my bow is amazing one of the best in the game you are really stupid if you think dh is all about manticores. i ran the numbers on theasiangamer.com in order to upgrade my bow an gain any dps i need a 1200+ dps manticore an even then its only like 5k dps gain. 1200 dps manti= 2b gold my bow = 70m buyout snipe
Edited by tassili#1356 on 11/14/2012 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

I use strafe build for ez mode paragon leveling much like the monks do with tempest rush.

does that work i only did ball lighting speed run with vaulting and tatic advantage with veng to regen disc + hate i can pretty much get 20m exp every 10-15 mins, my ball hits like 200k a tick and i shoot 2.5 per sec
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:19 AMPosted by tassili

I can hardly wait to destroy you everytime I see you in PvP. I will make it my mission to make sure you never want to play pvp again.
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 11/14/2012 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Monsta
Out of curiousity, how is it that you, BelowZero, Kobayashi, koo and a bunch of other DH all have the same exact pants?

These pants were most likely duped by someone and I was fortunate to buy them for a great price. I think that Blizzard got the person doing it, since I have not seen another pair of these come up for sale in weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]