Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

Trying to invest in a 4cc socket gaze but just so expensive atm, any criticism on how i should upgrade would be very welcome. :)
Also can't wait to try pvp with legacy!
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:42 AMPosted by REVRAC
I can hardly wait to destroy you everytime I see you in PvP. I will make it my mission to make sure you never want to play pvp again.

REVRAC you are the BEST !!!!! thank you for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
ignore the troll ppl, dont turn this rather cool thread into nat war.

@dupe - dupes are one time thing , you geather stuff dupe , move cash let the account get banned , thats how it works.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:45 AMPosted by REVRAC
Out of curiousity, how is it that you, BelowZero, Kobayashi, koo and a bunch of other DH all have the same exact pants?

These pants were most likely duped by someone and I was fortunate to buy them for a great price. I think that Blizzard got the person doing it, since I have not seen another pair of these come up for sale in weeks.

lol i had thought it was deja vu until monsta mentioned it
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:19 AMPosted by tassili
0/10 cause legacy nats is trash

hey tassili..

add me.. but don't bother talking to me till pvp hits..
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:55 AMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu
0/10 cause legacy nats is trash

hey tassili..

add me.. but don't bother talking to me till pvp hits..

making predictions how pvp will be before its even out im laugh so hard when your trash nats is worthless lol
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:57 AMPosted by tassili
making predictions how pvp will be before its even out im laugh so hard when your trash nats is worthless lol

I might not be able to predict the dynamics of pvp, but rest assured I will teabag your corpse eveytime I blow you up in whatever pvp arena we are gifted with. Last thing Tassili.....before PvP hits I think it is time to brush up on English 101. Your pathetic attempt at trolling was outshined by your even worse grammar and the application of multiple run-on sentences.

Last time I feed this nub of a troll.....
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:57 AMPosted by tassili

sorry couldnt catch what you were saying with Revrac's balls in your mouth.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 07:04 AMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

sorry couldnt catch what you were saying with Revrac's balls in your mouth.

Oh man, this just made my morning =)

Also, i've got some pretty good though not great legacy nats for sale if people are looking to upgrade some slots. Hat with 3.5 crit, chest with 11% grenades and 45ish resist all with good dex and vit, 66 dex boots, and some other mid-teir leg nats. (have some crap leg nats too for sale for that matter!)
Reply Quote

no you cant lol i get 20m exp every 10 mins while spamming vault an gloom when i need it

dude before u get any upgrades on any parts of ur dh.. i hope u do change your clock... its running at least 4X slower than usual.... 20m per 10mins LOL
Reply Quote
ah memories of halo full team slayer teabags. The risk of all eating 1 grenade together...worth it :)
Reply Quote
This thread is AMAZING !!! so much hype lol

@AuJo: Nice build !!!!!!!! Nice DPS
Reply Quote
So Quos is the new owner of the 1.4k socketted windforce i saw going for 1.4b+ few days ago !!
Nice stuff !! Im all sorts of jelly and pudding !
Reply Quote
What moves should I take for my legacy Natalya's? I know I will never be able to replace the armor haha.. Starting working on my DH To prep for pvp :)
Reply Quote
lol... poor OP. Blame the "legacy" hating troll. :p
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:47 AMPosted by grimdigital
REVRAC you are the BEST !!!!! thank you for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i have better nat set then him :p hehe
Reply Quote
ITT: Everybody eating the 12 year olds bait. Let the kid be jelly because he's too poor to afford a good legacy nats. Btw kid, I easily out-DPS your !@# by spending 100 mill on non-nats gear, so could half the good DHs here.

@Trayen, gotta get some dex on your boots first. Thorns are useless. Would upgrade your helm after that. At least with CC or a Socket (not both, that's expensive)

@Sandie, your cloak didn't get a very good dex/vit roll. I'd probably focus on getting a better roll on it. If it had spike trap damage, I would've understood, but yeah, I'd rather hatred/disc regen or a high dex or vit roll.
Reply Quote
ITT: Everybody eating the 12 year olds bait. Let the kid be jelly because he's too poor to afford a good legacy nats. Btw kid, I easily out-DPS your !@# by spending 100 mill on non-nats gear, so could half the good DHs here.

@Trayen, gotta get some dex on your boots first. Thorns are useless. Would upgrade your helm after that. At least with CC or a Socket (not both, that's expensive)

@Sandie, your cloak didn't get a very good dex/vit roll. I'd probably focus on getting a better roll on it. If it had spike trap damage, I would've understood, but yeah, I'd rather hatred/disc regen or a high dex or vit roll.

if that was directed at me my new nats cost more than a godly old nats.
Edited by tassili#1356 on 11/14/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Sanoku, you use a Manti. Wouldn't you get more out of a Witching Hour? The only reason that Inna's belt is good for my build is because calamity is all black damage. Or do you have a WF/Calamity that you swap out as well :3

Either way, I just find the Strafe build incredibly pointless for Legacy Nats users. 20 Yard Bola + Tactical Advantage works wonders. Each to their own I guess :)

I plugged in the dps increase with an amazing Withcing Hour (170+ dex, 9% attack speed, 50% crit dmg) and I only got 5800 dps out of it. And that's IF I get an amazing one. Let's not even talk about how low the chances of getting a perfect one AND vit or AR is. Point being it isn't worth it and the bonus I get for using my current belt is fine. I am only willing to spend millions of gold on items that are near impossible to replace or if it's a huge upgrade or if I am at the point where there's nothing else to upgrade.

As for the strafe build it is THE fastest way to level paragon. Bold Shot may be fine for some but the strafe build (especially with the gear I switch out) is the most optimal way to do it. I mow stuff down in seconds and I never I repeat NEVER stop. With the pickup radius and increased hatred regen from templar, chestpiece, quiver, bat, and shadow power rune it takes forever for my hatred to reach 0 and it gets restored through Vengeance before that can ever happen. Then my disc is infinite with Nightstalker, Vengeance, and legacy nats.

TLDR; Strafe build is freakin amazing.
Edited by Sanoku#1417 on 11/14/2012 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 03:12 PMPosted by tassili
f that was directed at me my new nats cost more than a godly old nats.

my credit card cost more than ur crappy nat gear !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]