Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

@Sandie, your cloak didn't get a very good dex/vit roll. I'd probably focus on getting a better roll on it. If it had spike trap damage, I would've understood, but yeah, I'd rather hatred/disc regen or a high dex or vit roll.

actually i have really wanted to get a new pair of boots, the dex roll on my boots is worse :p

and a helm with cc will be awesome, but dont wanna give up the socket, (getting both is not an option to me, i wont be able to afford it til i get a 1.3k 2os dex rolled manti drop :p)
Reply Quote
let just ignore the 12 years old that still does not understand how good it is to play just by right clicking like barb............
Reply Quote
Obviously credit-card-dh tassili has never played with a legacy nat set before.. poor kid.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:45 PMPosted by scud
Obviously credit-card-dh tassili has never played with a legacy nat set before.. poor kid.

Sell the gems in your Innas pants and get new Innas, your DPS will probably increase
Edited by freddy418#1765 on 11/14/2012 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
freddy, nothing I could really say about your nats set except im a little jelly of your +10% spike trap damage, but it's pretty average. I'd say stay where you're at with your set and keep upgrading your other equips.
Reply Quote
@Enveos. Nasty helm is nasty. Mad jelly of your hellfire ring too! 9/10
Only because there is always items that are slightly more godly (when that manticore has 1300+ dps, dex + 2 sockets). Sigh. I've had my nats pieces since way back when.... So costly to upgrade :'(
Reply Quote
Crappiest DH legacy is here...
Reply Quote
View profile
Well the ring its good but i dont even think cc at legacys its everythink...
Reply Quote
Moreso than looking at people's nice leg nats pieces, this thread has me getting jelous over people's hellfire ring rolls! Every one i've made has been utter poo =(

@beastfrmwest : Nice boots and hat. Nice gear in general =D Only real coment that i have is, I love hungering arrow, and I used to use devouring arrow, but with the higher crit percentage we're running at now, I've found it to be better DPS to switch to spray of teeth.
Reply Quote
A quick note to whomever stumbles across mine, I was just barely getting enough gold to purchase nats when the new nats set was rolled out.

@Tharkis - Your boots seem to be outrageously hard to find at this point, even a little bit of dex on legacy nats is running into the tens of millions.
Reply Quote
a tasty build. but your right about the difference in dex. i was very lucky getting a good amount of dex on my stuff. wow i really like your gems as well. i know them cost quite a bit also. could get better rings though although giving up the fourth part of your nat set might seem like a bad idea you could very well get more bang for you buck with better rings. just saying. a nice build though.
Reply Quote
Can't believe some of the builds on display in this thread, awesome. Couldn't see the profile of the bloke above to comment on the build?
Reply Quote
@relentless

SC2 profile so I can't rate!

@hairynuts

Really like your boots!
Edited by sm0ke52#1531 on 11/15/2012 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
sm0ke52 is smokin!
Reply Quote
PewPewTiuTiu is pretty much where and how I want to gear myself just way way way better geared.

Well done sir!

Edit: Thank you CrimeGod! I played D3 when it came out, beat inferno within first 2 months and stopped. Just started back up again, and super poor, but I really appreciate the advice!
Edited by Soleris#1251 on 11/15/2012 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Soleris
Upgrade your gems especially the 1 in your weapon for more cd, upgrading gems on armor can help to give more dex, more dex = more dps :) you might wanna cut down on some vit to get dex and get a new belt. Hope that helps
Reply Quote
@PewPew... Jesus Christ. Amazing.

If that lightning resist on your ring was CC or base damage, then wowee m8.
Reply Quote
here is mine...

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MommyIsHere-1993/hero/213447

I like your mark dalla :)
Reply Quote
I just bought a set today, It wasn't that expensive, my pieces aren't that great. I only lost about 20k dps and about 120 all resist from using 1.05 nats 3piece set.

Edit: my profile may not be updated yet :-0
Edited by yowtfkid#1407 on 11/26/2012 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
@yowtfkid

Nice set.. grats
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]