Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

@PewPewTiuTiu I so want your hellfire ring!
Reply Quote
@JTB1965 you got a decent nat's legacy set. i would totally rate you a 8/10 since you have 170k dps with a calamity! goodjob bro!!
Reply Quote
@avila You might wanna use a hellfire ring even if it decreases your dps as it really helps alot for paragon leveling.
Reply Quote
he probably just logged out with that to show a higher ar
Reply Quote
@bin, 7/10:) i would lose the discipline on the cloak for something else:)

to the next person evaluating me,please note that i have quitted my DH but my nats is still there..
i rmb the dps was around 160k with archery
Reply Quote
@cryohexis

well the nats set alone is fairly standar, above average on boots and chest though. Id rate it 7/10.
Reply Quote
@ CashMonay

Nice set.

Def 9/10.
Reply Quote
@PewPewTiuTiu - Straight up 10/10, I am in awe of your Leg Nats/WF build

EDIT: oops just realized this is the Rate the Leg Nats thread, don't mind me, just a little drunk.
Edited by TrippyHippy#1819 on 11/27/2012 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
@TrippyHippy : /bonk less trippy, more L4N =D

@PewPewTiuTiu : Your L4N is pretty damn good, i'm way jealous of your hat and boots. My only real suggestion is... The extra 20 disc, 10 from your chest 10 from your quiver, really doesnt seem necessary to me with L4N. I think you might find your'e better off with an all resist roll on the chest, and with a double dex/vit roll on the quiver. (couldnt find double dex on my quiver, but over 300 vit with the other stats I find more usefull than 10 disc)
Edited by Tharkis#1187 on 11/28/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Even with legacy i think that max discipline is the best stat for DH hands down !!!
Reply Quote
I think the extra disc is a waste as well, Getting double dex/vit role on dead mans and getting high dex or vit or AR on cloak is much better to me and thats the route i took
Reply Quote
Needing some advices to get my DPS higher, and the second question is, witching hour or innas? Thanks guys ;)
Reply Quote
Nice set Szlachta - if you can get a nats helm with cc. Witching hour belt is really good, about 100mill for a good dex/cd one - however the innas belt is good for some vit/ar.
Reply Quote
@ tharkis and cashmonay

I can respec for 500 ar (Ar strong arm and litany) with 220 dps on higher Mps or ubers so ar is not an issue

Having 50 disc allows me to do whatever i want and i almost nv have to look at my disc globe cause i am a lazy player

@ Heman

8/10 nice set
Reply Quote
I.....need... to.... scam pewpew's helm n boots and ammy......
Reply Quote
Quos..so jealous of the crit chance on your helm and mark. But good job acquiring those pieces.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Enveos
so jealous of the crit chance on your helm

Did you see Pewpew's? make me wanna hack his account =/
Reply Quote
I need help figuring out what to upgrade next.
Reply Quote
I felt emotional while looking at your gear, Zyrei.... that wf had serve me for a long while... =')
Edited by Quos#6707 on 11/29/2012 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ tharkis and cashmonay

I can respec for 500 ar (Ar strong arm and litany) with 220 dps on higher Mps or ubers so ar is not an issue

Having 50 disc allows me to do whatever i want and i almost nv have to look at my disc globe cause i am a lazy player

@ Heman

8/10 nice set

Comes down to play style as always, I personally am fine with 30 disc but i dont use any disc unless its to summon my bat, mark someone or gloom. I have never incorporated vault into my build and have never had any reason to personally.

And yea I am very pleased with 233k dps without steady aim or sharp shooter :) steady aim puts me up to 280ish i believe and sharp shooter is like 420k or something stupid

P.S feel free to permanently lend me your nat's gaze for mine
Edited by CashMonay#1807 on 11/29/2012 9:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]