Diablo® III

Rate the Legacy Nats above u ..

@ Cashmoney, 9.5/10. Nice DPS, resists, vit, armor, CC.
Reply Quote
@Rav1n Nice Mark. Your base vitality is a little bit low, but you have a lot of % Life... But if I was you I would try to increase the base vitality and swap the vit gem for an exp gem.
Reply Quote
I want your WF Quos, let me know when you want to sell me that one :)
Reply Quote
@zyrei, 8/10 (9/10 if you can get rid of the wasted stats).
Reply Quote
@bracco 9.5/10. Very nice setup :D
Reply Quote
@bracco, what wasted stats?
Reply Quote
@zyrei, the intelligence on the ring.
Reply Quote
@ Bracco

Very nice man! 9.5/10. You just need a better hellfire! I think your next upgrade could possibly be a DML with either max disc or dex/vit instead of that socket, and BOLA (i am biased here fo course!). Jealous of your nats ring...

For whoever grades my guy... I have a lot of rings to choose from that you can't see (nice bola SOJ, and some solid hellfires). Also have a pair of 78 AR strongarms to switch in for lacuni on high MP when i don't need the 24% run speed.
Reply Quote
@Demopolis, tough to improve on your gear. The pants, maybe, but man high stats for the 3 you got on there.
11/29/2012 11:52 AMPosted by shndany
@Rav1n Nice Mark. Your base vitality is a little bit low, but you have a lot of % Life... But if I was you I would try to increase the base vitality and swap the vit gem for an exp gem.

Thanks, it actually dropped just minutes before they patched it out of the game. I could definitely sack HP for XP (or GF even) if I want to run MP6ish or lower. That's there to tank MP8+ ubers- and I may be able to sac HP in this case too, just a little scared. Earlier today I survived 3 minutes of enrage against SB! :o
Reply Quote
nice mark :pppp
Reply Quote
hi. i interesting Natalya Legacy.
now i want to buy it full set (helm ,cloak ,boots and ring).
i WTB , please offer me..
Reply Quote
@Shdwflare Very nice gear, DPS, everything... 9/10 I'd guess. Must be a 'blast' with Echoing blast ;)
Reply Quote
@Shdwflare

I really like 9/10 !!! how does everyone get a nice 2soc manti with 1300dps.....?

one day i will have one i hope !!
Reply Quote
@grimdigital

Very nice DH ;) I always give props to guys who can manage over 200k with Legacy Nats. Kinda annoying guys with Non-legacy thinking they are on the same level as Legacy, but I digress ;)

Any improvement I would suggest is maybe a witching hr, or a better nat's mark, other than that, you have a great one!!!

Btw anyone reviewing mine, currently profile has SOJ for ring. Normally with my hellfire, dps is somewhere around 251k or something.
Edited by MrDarcy#1560 on 11/30/2012 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
@MrDarcy
Nice gear there, try 2 slot manticore probably better?:) i dont know im still a noob compare to your guys
Reply Quote
@ChengQ cant see yo profile
@MrDarcy Daang thats a beast set. I'd personally prefer disc on the cloak thou

MY CRIT HELM IS IN STASH. 4% crit with phys res
Reply Quote
@blackgazeebo - I believe you coudl do better on the helm for only a few mil (which you mentioned)
you could go for trifecta on glvoes, but gonna be rather pricey

not much to say really, pretty nice stats. I might try to boost HP a little. But any upgrades are gonna be 50-100mil upgrades at least
Reply Quote
@go1 128k dps unbuffed i would say EHP needs work @ 135k im sure u could get some AR and boost that quite a bit or drop SS and get perfectionist passive since u have 47% cc
Reply Quote
Reviving this thread!

@FearNLoathin, where is your gear broski?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
very nice set bracco 9.5/10
its kinda redicous how much legacy nat is worth now i think my 4 set is prob worth 3.5bill
and when i bought it i spent maybe 1 bill back b4 the new legendarys
Edited by Acurn#1256 on 1/12/2013 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]