Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I can't see your total crit dmg, but the higher the better...but i'd focus on new weapon with more dps and socket if possible, new mojo in the 100-420 dmg range, and 35+% crit chance...it'll be beast. cause you have good int/vit/res already!
In terms of going the cheapest route you could get rid of the occulus ring for a cc/cd ring or get a better pair of gloves with more cc/cd.
If you have gold than manajuma's with a socket is the obvious choice or just doing all 3 of the aforementioned things.
1) Ring: I would swap your occulus ring for zuni ring
2) Gloves: Gloves need a lot more cc. (5% is way low... try to get 8.5+)
3) Mojo: Get a higher avg dmg mojo (230+) and look for a higher int roll or a socket along with the vit
4) Helm: Helm can use a better roll than health globes... cc would be best for dps... mana is also useful.
5) Gems: Very easy upgrade but will cost you a few million to do
6) Weapon: If you want Manajuma's, then go for 900+ dps with socket. You can also look at 900+ butcher's sickle with socket or echoing fury (1100+ dps with socket). All these options are not too cheap though so I put it as last priority.
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 11/13/2012 12:35 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.