Diablo® III

WTS-Great Stats,Immortal King Stride's(Boots)

319 armor
166 strength
57 dexterity
98 vitality
78 all resist
+12% movement speed
14% crowd control reduction

Average price on AH for these stats is around 80-120 mill, so I'll be taking offers from anyone. I might also be willing to trade it for good WD gear since that's the hero I'm trying to gear up currently.

Reply Quote
take a look at my WD on my profile and see if there is any gear that you would want to trade for these. let me know. thanks!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:32 AMPosted by msturg22
take a look at my WD on my profile and see if there is any gear that you would want to trade for these. let me know. thanks!

Sorry none of your pieces would give me the upgrade I'm looking for :o
Reply Quote
no problem thanks for looking. wish I could afford the boots or had some better pieces lol. good luck selling!

what are you looking for? might be able to see what I have in my bags or what i run across.
Reply Quote
no problem thanks for looking. wish I could afford the boots or had some better pieces lol. good luck selling!

what are you looking for? might be able to see what I have in my bags or what i run across.

I'm looking to up my DPS without sacrificing procs and LoH. The current weapon I am equipped with isn't my actual one, I was just goofing around with it.

With my actual items my dps is around 45k and I'm looking to buff it up to 60-70k without sacrificing my other stats too much xD. Kinda tough. I have around 2.5k LoH and 14% of total procs.
Edited by Strateg0#1794 on 11/13/2012 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
30 mill is too low considering that i see similar pieces get sold at 70 mill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]