Diablo® III

How to farm keys in mp10

33 Tauren Shaman
If you are poor and you want to farm keys at extremely high mp, my advice is incredibly useful. Don't you hate it when you farm mp8 and the key doesn't drop? Follow my advice!

You want to use the cookie cutter double nado build. A high damage mainhand (high damage, not high dps) is key for Rltw damage. Get tons of armor/resists/regen/loh/ls. Gear up as though you're fighting uber ghom because uber ghom is essentially the equivalent to an elite pack with molten/firechain/etc at mp10 (at least to a ww barb). If you never die and you never have to run away, you can rack up some significant DPS over time. And these fights will take a lil time, so you want to be spamming rltw in a neat circle and keeping the pack in a tight formation.

It's all about efficiency. If you don't do enough damage, you need tons of Life on hit and Life regeneration to go with your Life steal. You want enough armor and resists to the point where you can dance around molten/arcane/rd packs as if they were trash mobs. Efficiency is key

I notice a lot of barbs neglecting their armor/ar on this forum. Sheet DPS isn't everything! You have no downtime if you never have to run from arcane sentry/molten/desecrator/electrified/fire chain/plagued. When you run away or kite, you lose TONS of dps

EDIT

I'm giving this advice to POOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT CAN'T AFFORD TONS OF DPS. If you have high dps, than gtfo of my topic!
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/14/2012 9:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
i dont think any barbs are running, maye you should go to the dh forum?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Petraeus
i dont think any barbs are running, maye you should go to the dh forum?

Some of the barbs on this forum would straight up die if they didn't kite. It's sad
Reply Quote
my min res is 850. unbuffed dps 117k survivability and dmg baby ftw
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Garthandal
Some of the barbs on this forum would straight up die if they didn't kite. It's sad

So is it you that decides how they play and what gear they can afford?

Yes. I am your god now!

Just giving some advice, chill
Reply Quote
EHP POWER! WOOT
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 12:52 PMPosted by PublicEnemy
my min res is 850. unbuffed dps 117k survivability and dmg baby ftw

Holy @#$% lol. That's the way to go
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Garthandal
With high dps with LS + always hitting a target many with low ar and armor are able to dance in arcane and molten.

mp10 would like to have a word with you
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Blooddiaper
With high dps with LS + always hitting a target many with low ar and armor are able to dance in arcane and molten.

It's possible to survive it. But you'll always be on the edge of death and never efficient.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Garthandal

We have talked and have come to an agreement but more dps is needed.
I dont neglect ar or armor so it's not an issue.

Lol

Yah, this topic is obviously not directed at your char
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
But you'll always be on the edge of death and never efficient.

OOOOOooo sounds exciting!

Lol yah it's fun. To each their own

I'm glad we can control our difficulty now. It's boring, running around like a god, one shotting everything in mp0
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/13/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Blooddiaper

OOOOOooo sounds exciting!

I'm glad we can control our difficulty now. It's boring running around like a god one shotting everything in mp0

hows mp1 treating ya?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman

I'm glad we can control our difficulty now. It's boring running around like a god one shotting everything in mp0

hows mp1 treating ya?

I'm getting pwned lol
Reply Quote
What?

If your going to post a cacophony of useless thoughts at least put forth a considerable effort when typing. To make the claim that if one has more defense one would do more damage is obvious. If you die, you can't hit anything, therefore your post is the antithesis of redundancy. Are you trying to proclaim to the barbarian players that everyone needs to increase their defense? I believe you now owe captain obvious a new cape and super hero belt.

-Your Welcome
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
What?

If your going to post a cacophony of useless thoughts at least put forth a considerable effort when typing. To make the claim that if one has more defense one would do more damage is obvious. If you die, you can't hit anything, therefore your post is the antithesis of redundancy. Are you trying to proclaim to the barbarian players that everyone needs to increase their defense? I believe you now owe captain obvious a new cape and super hero belt.

-Your Welcome

A highly experienced player doesn't need to take my advice?!?! BLASPHEMY!!

This topic is not directed at you, genius
Reply Quote
What?

-Your Welcome

A highly experienced player doesn't need to take my advice?!?! BLASPHEMY!!

This topic is not directed at you, genius

I would welcome your advice any day, but you made no valid point at all. It would be obvious to anybody that if your dead and need to kite a lot that less damage is going to monsters, therefore your inefficiently performing the act of farming. I don't believe you needed to make a whole thread regarding the usefulness of defense items without saying anything about how to achieve a less squishy barbarian. Give the reader some suggestions as to how one achieves more defense, more all resist, more armor instead of just posting your brainification on what your observations are around forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]