Diablo® III

How to farm keys in mp10

33 Tauren Shaman
90% of the barbs I know have to run and kite for almost EVERY pack. This is who I am talking to. Get out of my topic
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
What's sad is these same people claim to be "efficient"
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Blooddiaper
90% of the barbs I know have to run and kite for almost EVERY pack. This is who I am talking to. Get out of my topic

You may be talking to them, but nobody is listening because your not giving any suggestions as to how one achieves the ability to kite less and run on every pack of monsters.

What would you do to kite less and not run around when dealing with monsters?

What skills, items and stats do you believe would help?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I don't spell it out because it's @#$%ing obvious.

armor+resists+regen+loh+ls = no more kiting!

happy?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
What isn't obvious to new players is the fact that kiting = HUGE loss of DPS
Reply Quote

I guess you know the wrong barbs then...i never kite. Its not in my vocabulary. i tank.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman

I guess you know the wrong barbs then...i never kite. Its not in my vocabulary. i tank.

90% of barbs aren't geared as intelligently as you
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/13/2012 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote

Unless you can DPS them from afar..... Wonder how a barb could do that....

Using a crossbow or bow of course!

One could try to use the skill weapon throw and leap attack as well.
Edited by Professor#1152 on 11/13/2012 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Garthandal

lmao take your throw build into mp10 and see how you do. You do much more damage if you can stay on top of them spamming rltw
Reply Quote

Where do you find these barbs? I cant remember one barb I've played with who had to kite on a regular basis.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman

Where do you find these barbs? I cant remember one barb I've played with who had to kite on a regular basis.

Public games lol. Haven't been in a pub in months because of it lol
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/13/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

lmao take your throw build into mp10 and see how you do. You do much more damage if you can stay on top of them spamming rltw

And i'm positive that your build is capable of killing mp10 monsters with 100k dps in no time at all. In fact, you probably run over them so fast.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pandaforest-1695/hero/13587564

Defense can only get you so far, then you need dps to do the killing. Too much defense isn't necessarily a good thing. You are giving up damage modifiers for defense so you can take that 1 more hit of the arcane sentry, or that 1 more hit from the poison trees in act 1. Not worth it to me. What is the difference of taking that extra 1 hit if you can't kill anything in a reasonable time?
Edited by Professor#1152 on 11/13/2012 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
more defense isnt the only key to survive,more LS and LOH also works.
I have low def (5340) and 560~600 resist, plus I dont use warcry and dont have problem surviving in mp10, just too low dps to farm there efficiently. (100k unbuffed)
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
Oh now you're judging me? I facetank mp10. I don't need your advice. I stand on arcane sentry/molten/desecrator/electrified/fire chain/plagued and laugh
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Blooddiaper

And your just posting your observation....today? You haven't been in a public game in months and you decide to post your opinion now?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Professor
What is the difference of taking that extra 1 hit if you can't kill anything in a reasonable time?

I have 0 downtime. Therefore I kill faster. This isn't difficult to understand
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman

And your just posting your observation....today? You haven't been in a public game in months and you decide to post your opinion now?

Lmao? You gonna question every little thing I do? Soooo many barbs don't understand what I'm communicating in this topic. If you don't need to hear my advice then get out of my topic
Reply Quote
Sounds like a rant from someone who doesn't even play to begin with. How about a link to your profile so we can see just how awesome you really are and thus we can ALL learn from your incredible wisdom O' mighty one.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/13/2012 01:44 PMPosted by ThePlow
Sounds like a rant from someone who doesn't even play to begin with. How about a link to your profile so we can see just how awesome you really are and thus we can ALL learn from your incredible wisdom O' mighty one.

/facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]