Diablo® III

How to farm keys in mp10

Why is this thread still going on?

I'm actually surprised it made it past page 2.

And don't give me this "i can do mp10 easily" line. Nobody can do it "easily" and efficiently. Its grindy for everybody and even those pro's who stream their mp10 adventures can't do it super fast nor efficiently. Thats why most of the top barbs that i've seen on live streams, or on forums, or in game, farm mp2 to mp6. The low mp's are where people play at.

You would need to be at a paper dps of around 600-700k to actually farm mp10 with some efficiency, and even then its suspect of failure.

Edit: i take that back, Fookya can farm mp10, he has the highest dps in America server for a barbarian. However, i believe from what i've read he doesn't farm mp10, more like mp3 or 4.
Edited by Professor#1152 on 11/14/2012 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
You're the ones who turned my topic into a profile pissing contest, not me.

11/14/2012 03:41 AMPosted by RagingKoala
Lets see a video of that please. The free trial of fraps will record 30 secods of video, that should let everyone see they are over half dead. Use format factory to convert it to MP4, before you upload. Subbed.

I have a better idea. Why don't you play in a game with me and record yourself dying all over the place.

blooddiaper, please stop this crazy mp10 talk...you dont' have the specs to play it efficiently. You can't drive a car with a 100hp 4-banger and tell everyone that you run 0-60 in 5 secs flat. It isn't possible

The barbs here are seasoned vets...we know when it isn't possible

Seasoned vets? Were they in Operation Iraqi Freedom or something? The "seasoned vets" spend so much time on this forum, they have no idea what is actually possible in-game. Inferno was nerfed twice in the last month alone. This game is hilariously easy.

If the vets on this board are so @#$%ing seasoned, than why do they not realize that sheet dps doesn't mean anything for Rltw? mp10 is a joke to me. I literally just run in circles for a minute or so and then move on to the next pack. What's so inefficient about that? Again, shut your mouth and play in-game with me.

11/14/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Vulindlela
I feel embarrassed for you right now :/

I don't know why. My barb is better than yours. Don't believe me? Play in a game with me. I would love to watch you die all over the place.

11/14/2012 07:12 AMPosted by spookify
This game isnt always what it seems on the forums. Good players can gear swap and use tactics to find the quickest most efficient way to kills Ubers.

^^ This times a million

I'll be on later tonight
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I do mp10 no prob, but you're right, it isn't the most efficient. I usually do mp9 if I want to speed run.
Reply Quote
Why is this thread still going on?

I'm actually surprised it made it past page 2.

And don't give me this "i can do mp10 easily" line. Nobody can do it "easily" and efficiently. Its grindy for everybody and even those pro's who stream their mp10 adventures can't do it super fast nor efficiently. Thats why most of the top barbs that i've seen on live streams, or on forums, or in game, farm mp2 to mp6. The low mp's are where people play at.

You would need to be at a paper dps of around 600-700k to actually farm mp10 with some efficiency, and even then its suspect of failure.

Edit: i take that back, Fookya can farm mp10, he has the highest dps in America server for a barbarian. However, i believe from what i've read he doesn't farm mp10, more like mp3 or 4.

Enough said I guess, anyone doing mp10 with his gear, simply just have too much time to spend.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
It doesn't take a whole lot of time, actually.... Have you guys ever tried mp10? It's not that hard
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I think you guys have the wrong idea about me lol. I don't play at mp10 at all times. I MF at mp0. I exp grind at mp4. And I do mp10 only for the 100% key chance
Reply Quote
we dont care and frankly i feel sorry for you if you really care what we think.

get yourself some self confidence broski
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I don't need self-confidence lol. You're the ones attacking some random dude on the forum. Shut your mouth and play in a game with me. I would love to watch you die all over the place
Reply Quote
Did you know you can edit a post you make on the forums?
Mouse over the post, and click the edit button. Type in more things you wanted to talk about, then click submit.

That way you stop double posting just to bump your thread to get more opinions.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
How do I edit? I don't understand?
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
EDIT Why are you guys giving me so much @#$%? While you spend your time telling people things are impossible, I'm actually playing the game and learning how to succeed the hard way. Play in a game with me. You will be pleasantly surprised
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/14/2012 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
+30% damage to elites
+13% damage to demons

My offhand is low dps (cold damage!) so my sheet dps is meaningless

Elites die in a minute or so on mp10. I facetank any affix

I want to see elites die in about a minute with your spec, and your DPS.
"Oh I have a soj"... OK
We will round your DPS up to 100k even, Now with WOTB, well add another 50k or so. 150k DPS, take the SOJ damage of 30%, you know, screw this math, well say you do 220k buffed DPS against elites. Well im higher DPS than that buffed and I know how long it takes me to wipe out a pack and no I dont kite them, most of them dont get a chance to be near me.
If your wiping elites out faster than me, than I guess I have been doing it wrong all along, I need to DROP my DPS 40k, and take away my 35% damage reduction in lieu of 1250 more armor.
The underline part is total sarcasm in case your too dense to realize it.

11/14/2012 03:41 AMPosted by RagingKoala
Lets see a video of that please. The free trial of fraps will record 30 secods of video, that should let everyone see they are over half dead. Use format factory to convert it to MP4, before you upload. Subbed.

I have a better idea. Why don't you play in a game with me and record yourself dying all over the place.

Whats this supposed to mean? Im never claimed to be able to do MP10, but I can and dont die unless its against RD or I get trapped. I dont farm or even do key runs MP10, its not even close to efficient.

11/14/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Blooddiaper
I do mp10 no prob, but you're right, it isn't the most efficient. I usually do mp9 if I want to speed run.

This could be the dumbest thing I've ever read, it makes at least the top 5 all year.

11/14/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Blooddiaper
It doesn't take a whole lot of time, actually.... Have you guys ever tried mp10? It's not that hard

^^^This conflicts with your below quote
11/13/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Blooddiaper
With high dps with LS + always hitting a target many with low ar and armor are able to dance in arcane and molten.

mp10 would like to have a word with you

Some of the barbs on this forum would straight up die if they didn't kite. It's sad

If the vets on this board are so @#$%ing seasoned, than why do they not realize that sheet dps doesn't mean anything for Rltw? mp10 is a joke to me. I literally just run in circles for a minute or so and then move on to the next pack. What's so inefficient about that? Again, shut your mouth and play in-game with me.

LOLz? You do realize running around with RLTW IS kiting, correct? Thats as far from this
11/13/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Blooddiaper
Oh now you're judging me? I facetank mp10. I don't need your advice. I stand on arcane sentry/molten/desecrator/electrified/fire chain/plagued and laugh

As you can possibly get.
And whats so inefficient about using RLTW as your main form of damage? Damn this is a brain buster..... um,mmmmmm.....
Oh, thats right, the nados do 60% weapon damage.

All this mixed with the fact you still use bash/instigation, and your overall cocky a$$ attitude coming in here with a, (lol), tanky WW barb with low health, low DPS, and, OMGZ, a SOJ!!!!!, using LOH only instead of a mix of the two, saying one thing on one page, then saying another on the next page, proves you really dont know what your talking about, are quite possibly trolling, or, (as I suspect), your just the brown crayon in the Crayola box.

Why do you still use LOH instead of LS? Im baffled and would like the wisdom of a godly barb such as yourself.
Reply Quote
I just hope that people realize they are arguing with a guy who has a bloody diaper, much like WayneOld's tamp0n.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 11/14/2012 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I just wanted to see a vid:( That was all.... Off to play COD BO2 and leave the monster slaying to this master!
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/14/2012 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Didn't take the time to read the comments here, and honestly of course defense is important to a degree, however I beleive that if you reach the minimum requirements to take a few hits in whatever MP level you plan on farming then you should at that point put the majority of your focus into DPS and sustain. I only have 550k unbuffed EHP according to Diablo Progress and it does perfectly fine up to MP8 being that I rock 5-6% LS without bloodthirst and 8-9% with, I normally rock ToN but occasionally swap to bloodthirst for fun and I don't normally die in my normal farming or key runs, now 550k unbuffed EHP is definately not enough to comfortably do MP10 by any means at least with my DPS. I'm fairly certain if you get between 700k-1m EHP unbuffed and put up 150k-200k DPS with 6% LS and the appropriate build you should be able to easily tackle MP10. Basically what i'm trying to say is, defense is only important to a certain degree whereas DPS and sustain is infinitely valuable in comparison.
Reply Quote
Haha, took the time to read some of the comments from Bloodydiaper or whatever the name is.... Honestly man, i'm not godly or even top tier barb by any means, yet the majority of my stats trump yours. You claim that you do most of your dmg from WW ticks yet you're not even that high on you nado breakpoints, I cannot drop elites that fast in MP10 yet i'm rocking higher unbuffed DPS with the same LS and much high aps which = more ticks which = more dmg, even without an SOJ i'm doing more damage than you, so yeah.... i'll add you later so I can see this magic. You must be a wizard in barb clothing to be pulling that off, or have a jar of gypsy tears or something.
Reply Quote
Okay, I just saw the bloody diaper guy's Barbarian. It's not terrible, but that's one of the most horrifically itemised Barbarians I have ever seen.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
lmfao. let me guess: i need a high dps offhand, mempo, ik armor, lacunis, ik belt, depth diggers, ice climbers, and trifecta everything else. I'm not made of money. My gear was incredibly inexpensive and that's the only reason I have it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]