Diablo® III

How to farm keys in mp10

11/14/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Blooddiaper
lmfao. let me guess: i need a high dps offhand, mempo, ik armor, lacunis, ik belt, depth diggers, ice climbers, and trifecta everything else. I'm not made of money. My gear was incredibly inexpensive and that's the only reason I have it.

Nope get a shield, more armor= faster elite kills.

You know, if you just came in here saying "If you have to constantly kite mobs/elites, than it may be a better idea to invest in more armor/AR so you can sustain damage against monsters" Instead of "90% barbs kite and are fail barbs, your a fail barb with 6500 armor, 6% LS and 200k DPS" This thread wouldn't be this way.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/14/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
NOTE: YOU ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS. You turned my topic into a profile pissing contest. I never bump this topic. I just reply to your bs

I'm giving this advice to POOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT CAN'T AFFORD TONS OF DPS. If you have high dps, than gtfo of my topic!

If your wiping elites out faster than me, than I guess I have been doing it wrong all along, I need to DROP my DPS 40k, and take away my 35% damage reduction in lieu of 1250 more armor.
The underline part is total sarcasm in case your too dense to realize it.

Relax. I have low dps, but I have 0 downtime. I have low dps, but I never die. I can sail through arcane/molten/firechain/etc without even thinking about it. Even at mp10. This translates into considerable dps over time

Whats this supposed to mean? Im never claimed to be able to do MP10, but I can and dont die unless its against RD or I get trapped. I dont farm or even do key runs MP10, its not even close to efficient.

Th3n gtfo of my topic, scrub. (sarcasm, in case you're dense)

11/14/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Blooddiaper
I do mp10 no prob, but you're right, it isn't the most efficient. I usually do mp9 if I want to speed run.

This could be the dumbest thing I've ever read, it makes at least the top 5 all year.

mp9 is so much faster than mp10. What do you mean?

11/14/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Blooddiaper
It doesn't take a whole lot of time, actually.... Have you guys ever tried mp10? It's not that hard

^^^This conflicts with your below quote

It doesn't conflict because I have no problem farming keys in mp10

LOLz? You do realize running around with RLTW IS kiting, correct?

I facetank. How is that kiting?

And whats so inefficient about using RLTW as your main form of damage? Damn this is a brain buster..... um,mmmmmm.....
Oh, thats right, the nados do 60% weapon damage.

Yah, I feel like I'm playing a hammerdin. Instead of laying fields of hammers, I lay fields of nados. It's a strategy used by every paragon 100 player. Why do I get made fun of for using it?

All this mixed with the fact you still use bash/instigation

One hit instant fury? What's the problem?

and your overall cocky a$$ attitude

Y'all are the douchebags that started this profile pissing contest, not me.

Why do you still use LOH instead of LS? Im baffled and would like the wisdom of a godly barb such as yourself.

Play in a game with me and you will find out.
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/14/2012 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I barely spent any gold on my character and I can farm keys in mp10 pretty quickly considering how much I spent. I'm the AH master
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/14/2012 02:41 PMPosted by acrimony
I just hope that people realize they are arguing with a guy who has a bloody diaper, much like WayneOld's tamp0n.

Why do you people insist on harassing a blood diaper. It makes no sense.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/14/2012 02:44 PMPosted by RagingKoala
I just wanted to see a vid:( That was all.... Off to play COD BO2 and leave the monster slaying to this master!

Record me in the game. I'm not downloading your bs

11/14/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Garthandal
Why do you still use LOH instead of LS? Im baffled and would like the wisdom of a godly barb such as yourself.

Wisdom comes from experience. OP has neither. He has a credit card and an attitude. Don't try to reason with a knowitall nub, it is like winning in the special olympics.

I'm so poor it's unreal. I would never spend money on this game
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
11/14/2012 03:23 PMPosted by RagingKoala
lmfao. let me guess: i need a high dps offhand, mempo, ik armor, lacunis, ik belt, depth diggers, ice climbers, and trifecta everything else. I'm not made of money. My gear was incredibly inexpensive and that's the only reason I have it.

Nope get a shield, more armor= faster elite kills.

You know, if you just came in here saying "If you have to constantly kite mobs/elites, than it may be a better idea to invest in more armor/AR so you can sustain damage against monsters" Instead of "90% barbs kite and are fail barbs, your a fail barb with 6500 armor, 6% LS and 200k DPS" This thread wouldn't be this way.

YOU ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS. I'M DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST YOUR ONSLAUGHT
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I never bump this topic. I only reply to your bs

I will continue to refuse to use the edit feature
Reply Quote
To respond to the 1st post of your topic, it all depends on the build of your barb. I assume you are not WW barb (please post on your D3 acc so we know what build you are using,) that why you need to kite/run away from mobs.

After 1.0.5, i tested a few different build on my barb, and WW is still the best build for farming (quick and efficient.) You don't have to get a ton of defense with the build, I'm running 400+ AR, 6k+ armor unbuffed, and I never died while farming MP10, even when I stood in bad stuff and pulled 2-3 elite packs at a time. What makes it work you might say? I have almost 6% of LS, and 200k+ dps unbuffed; that's how I heal fast enough under heavy damage on MP10.

So, like i said, it all depends on your build and the way you gear your barb. More defense might work on different builds, but i would say more dps is always the best thing for me, and I never had to run away from any mobs on my barb.
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
Thank you for staying on topic! Thanks for your thoughtful opinion!
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
if i had 200k unbuffed dps, I would go pure ls too. Unfortunately, I'm poor as @#$%
Reply Quote
Check this out

I'm interested in how Fookya deals with reflect damage.

6% life steal is all you need. This puts me in GOD mode.

Low HP, Low AR...all I got is DPS
Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2CWG9ueha0&list=UUjXlvuC3xAtpToqzEuaE3Rw&index=1&feature=plcp

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/fookya-1334/
Edited by sved#1895 on 11/14/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
That's another thing. I'm giving this advice to POOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT CAN'T AFFORD TONS OF DPS. If you have high dps, than gtfo of my topic!
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
If you are poor and you want to farm keys at extremely high mp, my advice is incredibly useful. Don't you hate it when you farm mp8 and the key doesn't drop? Follow my advice!
Reply Quote
you know what, sorry for bumping this ill let it die, scrub player will be scrub player.
Added you
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/14/2012 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
Record me, I don't care. I'll be on in an hour or so
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/14/2012 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
Lol koala. My barb would perform the same as yours. If I'm a scrub than you are too
Edited by pandaforest#1695 on 11/14/2012 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Are there any hacks this douchewaffle can use just by me being in the same game as him?

11/14/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Blooddiaper
Lol koala. My barb would perform the same as yours. If I'm a scrub than you are too

you WW, I slam, how are they gonna perform alike? Let me know.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/14/2012 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
I am the victim here. Stop harassing me. Gtfo of my topic
Reply Quote
No your an arrogant a$$. Im here for the lesson in game, dont back out now. I just cleaned up a harddrive for you :D
Reply Quote
33 Tauren Shaman
Koala add me. I'm going to enjoy watching you die everywhere while I wtfpwn everything
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]