Diablo® III

Where do i go from here...

Just upgraded a few pieces. I have finally broken the 100k (104k to be exact) unbuffed barrier but some things have certainly changed...

I lost the Thing of the deep in lew of the higher damage Uhk serpent...this i think is the biggest adjustment as I lost the 20 yard pick up radius and i never realized how much that effected my game play, I used Gave Injustice over Gruesome Feast and now without that helping my cooldowns on Spirit Walk - Jaunt and Soul Harvest - Vengeful Spirit. It seems like I'm struggling a bit. Also I have lost the 11 mana regen from Thing ofthe deep and this is another hard hit... I am used to tooling around with
76 mana regen, and im now down to 65 that 11 mana makes a HELL of a difference that plus the attack speed increase I have mustered up (current ct is 1.62) has made Spirit Barrage difficult to spam for long periods. (yes I use Blood Ritual and Rush of Essence)

So. here is my current build...

LC- Spirit Barrage - Well of Souls
RC- Zombie Charge - Bears
1- Spirit Walk - Jaunt
2- Soul Harvest - Vengeful Spirit
3- Dogs - Leeching Beasts
4- Gargantuan - Humongoid

Passives Blood Ritual - Rush of Essence - Grave Injustice

My questions...

Is the mana problem something that most people using like mine mine experience or is there something I can do to remedy this, like a better on my left and right attacks?

With the lack of the 20 yard radius pick up...where should i go as far as my 3rd passive?

If I were to change out my main attack spell and mana dump spell... what would be some recommendations?

ill run down my current stats because I know blizz hasnt updated them to the new gear on my profile..

Damage 104,000 / Crit 42.5% / Crit Dam 390% / 2560 int / 38k life / 1.62 att speed / 650 on my res min / 5 yrd pick up range

Thank you for any help in advance :)
Reply Quote
Your AS is a little on the slow side to try this, but give Spirit is Willing rune a crack on your SB.
Swap to Honored Guest on your SW, and your profile lists BBV - use Rain Dance with that. See how you go.

Alternatively, swap out GI for VQ, and drop SB for Blazing Spiders, or Widowmakers if you need.
Reply Quote
yeah I still need Tal's chest and lacuni bracers to up my speed...
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Nerd
yeah I still need Tal's chest and lacuni bracers to up my speed...

Honestly, you don't. With the build you have, AS is not vital - it's a (reasonably) expensive luxury. My reference to AS related purely to the SiW rune. There are other ways to get what you are after...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]