Diablo® III

So, this xbow...

I was able to grab a really good upgrade from the AH

http://imgur.com/bhL1d without the gem ofc,

What do you guys think that should have cost me? i am wondering if i got a good deal,

thanks, Tyler :)
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
id say if u paid more than 8m ... u paid too much.
(then again i dont value wpn dmg in that range to be worth much)

the one i am using i paid 20M for. does massive dmg.
Reply Quote
No crit damage, so I'd say around 8M.
Reply Quote
8m is a fair price for that bow.
@oni I'd say for 20m you overpaid for yours.
Edited by Serum#1204 on 11/14/2012 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

does a lot more dmg than your avg 2sock manticore.
endgame with witching hr and everything else its about 450-500kdps with what i want to do.

i wanted to find a 1100-1700 2hxbow cd+sock but this was the best i could find for the amt of gold

(manti best is 800-1350 aprox) a described 2hxbow non element blows the 2sock manti out of the water by min 50k dps when looking at endgame full gear.

btw love your xbow. :D
Edited by Onibaku#1762 on 11/14/2012 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got it for 7m, so..
Reply Quote

does a lot more dmg than your avg 2sock manticore.
endgame with witching hr and everything else its about 450-500kdps with what i want to do.

i wanted to find a 1100-1700 2hxbow cd+sock but this was the best i could find for the amt of gold

(manti best is 800-1350 aprox) a described 2hxbow non element blows the 2sock manti out of the water by min 50k dps when looking at endgame full gear.

btw love your xbow. :D

Almost everything you said is wrong. And a simple DPS calculator will prove you wrong.
Reply Quote
sure w/e threadjack! lol

buffing a lower wpn damage will yield less damage. that is the thought process i am using.
ias just adds fluff to the dps#... the dex on a weapon just buffs the weapon dmg... etc etc

higher wpn dmg gives bigger hits. and yes i did use a dps calc to check manti's compared to 1sock yellows...
mantis lose to high end 1sock yellows. check your math, come back and then tell me im right.
(your % buff from your belt would benefit from a higher wpn dmg yellow than ANY manti)

quick test... whats the BIS chest for dps for us DH?
Edited by Onibaku#1762 on 11/14/2012 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ kadderly btw, you gain 15k dps using my bow over yours if you put the ias somewhere else... meaning mine hits harder.
Edited by Onibaku#1762 on 11/14/2012 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]