Diablo® III

Did I just win the ring lottery?

Cleared a whole ACT 3 MP3 and got NOTHING AH-worthy. Killed Azmodan and a ring dropped with the following stats:

22-48 damage
73 Dex
9% IAS
441 LOH
4% CC
49% CD

Equipping it added 17k damage to my DH (WF user). It may not show on my profile yet.
Is this a 2 bil ring? Gonna go buy myself a breakfast burrito now to celebrate.
Reply Quote
not 2b but it is super !@#$ing nice no wasted affixs at all it coulda got 6 crit then it be insane lol
Reply Quote
That.... Is a really nice ring. Hell I'd try and sell it for 2b.

Congrats :D
Reply Quote
No, not a 2bil ring - doesn't have AR nor Vit/life %, but it is a VERY nice damage ring, nonetheless. I can tell you a lot of end game DH's will not look for nor care for LoH.

I would set it on the AH with no BO and let the market dictate the price, you should get a nice amount.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 11/15/2012 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
HOLY HELL!

Give it to me plz, I was a good boy this year!

Nice found seriously.
One day it will be mine, except if you take monthly payment lol
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 08:44 AMPosted by tassili
no wasted affixs at all

not really, LOH is pretty much a waste, i'd rather have a nice AR or vit roll.

but nonetheless, it's a great dps ring. glws!
Reply Quote
Nice ring congrats.

Agree with Sandie would rather have vit or ar instead of LOH.
Edited by RabidChimp#1930 on 11/15/2012 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
That is a really amazing DPS ring but not 2b. At least not for DH since LoH is less important to us. If that was Vit or AR it would be a supreme ring.

That said, perhaps the Monks would find the ring more valueable with that LoH on it.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the opinions. I'm pretty torn. I wish it had been a ring for another class that dropped. It feels stupid to wear a ring worth more than the rest of my gear combined multiple times over. I'm gonna pew pew pew with it for awhile and think on it.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Cocytus
That said, perhaps the Monks would find the ring more valueable with that LoH on it.

This, I would post it on the Monk forums and I bet you'll get some good offers over there.
Reply Quote
that ring is probably worth 200-400M

my guess at a valuation based on my unity, which is comparable except for the attack speed
Reply Quote
the LoH makes it a better monk ring than DH ring, but it's a very nice ring regardless.
Reply Quote
Wow, nice. Too bad the LoH wasn't AR then it would be perfect, but it's still about as close as you will get to a perfect ring. I'd keep it if I were you. I think anything you get as a drop that is nearly a BiS for your class you should keep unless the rest of your gear is just awful and in your case your gear is pretty nice. Although I did get a new nat's helm that was insane (sold for $130), but I just couldn't justify keeping it when I was using Legacy Nat's already. If I had an upgrade for any of my slots drop I know I'd keep it....
Reply Quote
Just made the mistake of using the ring. It's going to be hard to part with it now. And for any naysayers you can for sure "feel" the LOH. Life almost always full.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 09:05 AMPosted by sandie
no wasted affixs at all

not really, LOH is pretty much a waste, i'd rather have a nice AR or vit roll.

but nonetheless, it's a great dps ring. glws!

there is another dex class that uses LoH...
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 11:35 AMPosted by HighLife
Just made the mistake of using the ring. It's going to be hard to part with it now. And for any naysayers you can for sure "feel" the LOH. Life almost always full.

But what MP is that on?
Reply Quote
LoH... AR ... one can argue they aren't the same... others the same.... LoH can help if you are lower on AR and take harder hits.

LoH is still a very good affix and not a wasted one. Sure a High AR would help mitigate some of the damage... but whether it mitigates 5k HP or 1k or whatever ... the LoH helps replenish the HP.

Great find. Grats!

I'd put it up for 750m with no BIN .....
Reply Quote
I simulated this ring over my current one at d3up and it's a 5K DPS increase, and i only paid 180mil for mine....so I would say, 250-300 mil., call it a day.

I would definitely try to unload it, unless you're not going to be using a Hellfire ring in one slot and a Nat's ring on the other. As more people craft comparable/better Hellfires down the road, rare rings that aren't GFG are going to continue to drop in price. A ring like that would been an easy 750mil the first week of 1.0.5, but it's not even close now.

Regardless, grats! If you're looking for a slight downgrade...i'll trade you mine and throw in quite a bit of gold. Why? Cause it's either saving up for a Mempo/Lacuni's with 6% crit, or try to scrounge DPS from other places for cheaper. :P
Reply Quote
800mil ez ring market crashed since hellfire.
Reply Quote
this is more for monks FYI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]