Diablo® III

D3 Cinematics not playing in Game.

90 Draenei Paladin
No this isn't about them being wiped from you select menu, already fixed that. This is about the cinematics not playing when they're cued in game.

Moving from Act I to Act II for example plays no cinematic, you're just suddenly in Act II.

I've been away from D3 for awhile and came back to this being broken, been trying to get info on the forums about it with no luck so far.

Is there a fix?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/sigh
Reply Quote
It came back before when 1.04 patch but then 1.05 came, it disappeared on mine again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/15/2012 11:43 PMPosted by happynikon
It came back before when 1.04 patch but then 1.05 came, it disappeared on mine again.

Well at least I'm not the only one.

Would be nice to have some info on this from Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/sigh
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Cadenbrie,

Go between acts again, verifying the cinematic doesn't play, and then exit. Post the D3Debug.txt file then please. It's located in the main Diablo III game folder. Edit out your account name first though. It's going to appear in a few places in the file.

Can you post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Could you also post your D3Prefs.txt file? It's located in the My Documents\Diablo III folder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]