Diablo® III

PATH OF EXILE.......NOW HAS PVP!

Don't miss out on this amazing experience!!!

Open beta in December!
Edited by stryker#1589 on 11/2/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
They already missed their deadlines: wasn't the open beta originally set for August?
Reply Quote
does anyone even still play POE
Reply Quote
1. The open beta never had a date to my knowledge. So no they never missed the deadline. In fact I really thought that open beta would not hit until early next year.

2. Yes, there are plenty of people playing and will be a lot more when open beta hits.

Path of Exile only ever gets better with every patch. I expect it to continue to gain in popularity and become a real cult classic. I usually say that Path of Exile feels more like a Diablo game than D3 did to me. However I am going to stop saying that because honestly I now feel like its better than the Diablo series.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
They had pvp a long time ago.
Reply Quote
combat in POE is so...flat and lifeless compared to D3. Better graphics but the world is so stale.

Also wasnt a fan of the super close field of view.

Not sure why people like or want to pvp in an action rpg dungeon crawler...so many other game do pvp far better. To me it just seems like a reason to complain.
Reply Quote
Not sure why people like or want to pvp in an action rpg dungeon crawler...so many other game do pvp far better. To me it just seems like a reason to complain.

I have the same feeling.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Crunchyblack
combat in POE is so...flat and lifeless compared to D3. Better graphics but the world is so stale.
Maybe you haven't seen end-game combat. I'd say it's pretty fast paced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOoLAHgWXXk&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA&index=3
Reply Quote
marvel heroes is better
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]