Diablo® III

its been weeks since i last played diablo3 =(

using a laptop windows 7 64bit, i5 & nvidia geforce GT540m cuba 2GB.

before the new patch came. i was having fun with my barb. thn the 1.0.5 patch came. after i'm done patching, i login to the game. to my surprise i was unable to make a room for a new game. so i close the game then run it again. i get this error "could not find . . . . next . . . something" error thing. tried it a lot of times & have no success with it so i decided to re-install the game. when i re-install it using the cd. after i press install button i get this error " failed to download a required installation file (http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/d3-pod/InstallData.Master/Win/diablo3_enus_disk_encrypted_win.blob). Please check your internet connection and try again."

what did i do to have this? do i need to reformat my laptop? did i get a virus? pls help me.
its been weeks since i last played diablo3.=(
Reply Quote
i have the same problem! havent been able to play since 1.0.5! does your game work now?
Reply Quote
before*
Reply Quote
still havent played diablo dude. u?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]