Diablo® III

RMAH Payout missing(both paypal/battlenet)

Guys, check your payout if you sold anything between midnight on October 30 to early morning on October 31. If you check your completed tap under RMAH, you will see the transaction listed as sold with the amount of money. Normally, this complete the process. And you will find your money in your Paypal account, and also get a email notification.

However, this time is different. When you check your completed page, it will still show the transaction as sold, and with amount sold too. But if you check your email and paypal, BLIZZARD DIDN"T DISBURSE THE FUND TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MONEY HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It`s still on going now, so if you sold anything yesterday, you might not get your money
Reply Quote
I want my money back!
Reply Quote
This happened to me when I was trying to buy gold, I spent like 16$ on gold and it is listed in the completed tab but I didn't receive any gold!! I hope GM's fix this ASAP. I want my Gold or my money back...

It says that i was charged on my paypal account and when i check my bank account it has also been charged. But like I said, THERE'S NO GOLD TO BE FOUND!!!
Edited by SpitHotFiya#1825 on 11/1/2012 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So I think it happened to both buyer/seller. We put both money and items into the big RMAH POT! Then somehow both of them disappeared! It`s indeed a magic pot!
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me. The item says 'sold' and it didnt add the money to my battle.net balance.
Reply Quote
Same thing happened here. I was told my transaction failed and the item was returned to me while I have never received my item back....-_-
Reply Quote
same happend to me. sold 30mil but didnt receive the money to paypal
Reply Quote
same thing happened to me and now i cant even sell anything.. it keep saying "authorizing..." can someone help me?

im short 26.35$ and 33.15$
Edited by Ngo#1795 on 11/1/2012 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Ngo
same thing happened to me and now i cant even sell anything.. it keep saying "authorizing..." can someone help me?

Exactly the same problem with my RMAH.
Reply Quote
Lets keep this thread up.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Monk
same thing happened to me. please give my money back
Reply Quote
take screenshoot for now just incase our transaction get deleted.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Ngo
take screenshoot for now just incase our transaction get deleted.

Good idea bro,
But you should have email from them too
Reply Quote
I took screenshots of my sales and attached them to my ticket. So far the response I got is auction "failed", and item was "returned" to my char. It was NOT.......and I didn't even received a penny to my Paypal....-_-

what the hell is going on with rmah???
Reply Quote
Having the same problem.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem, unsure the amounts or how many transactions as I wasn't paying attention, only know that the processing is ending and I have not received the payments :(
Reply Quote
Add me to the list with lost items from the rmah.
Reply Quote
Same here, about $15 over 6 auctions.
Reply Quote
blizzard you suck ill never buy from the company again ill buy from a third party supplier from now own. i sent my ticket over 24 hours ago and still no reply someone needs to put in some overtime or something. this game is broken more than it works
Edited by XIXoutlaw#1555 on 11/1/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dude im not like 350dollars in rmah balance-.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]