Diablo® III

Drop Rate...Dropping

I noted a marked decrease in drop rates this weekend. I have lectured extensively on statistics and understand RNG but something changed this weekend (over 20 hours of play). Did anyone else notice this or is it just me?

I would love to hear from Blizzard if drop rate manipulation in fact happens or not so we can choose to accept it or not.
Reply Quote
I haven't noticed any difference.

I would love to hear from Blizzard if drop rate manipulation in fact happens or not so we can choose to accept it or not.

They did comment on it.
Reply Quote
RNG kid, I made out like a bandit this weekend, pew pew more qq less you find more gear.
Reply Quote
1,000 elites, 29 legendaries

1,000 elites, 14 legendaries

1,000 elites, 8 legendaries, yeah thats whats happened to me the past 3k elites.
Reply Quote
Ive gotten 3 maybe 4 legendaries in the past 2 weeks and they sucked way too much !@# to even be called legendary.
Reply Quote
Played most of the weekend...got 2 legs....brimstones now....this was a step up for me as I usually only get 1 per weekend
Reply Quote
I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who "lectures" about stats, yet tries to claim that their insignificantly small sample size over one weekend is enough to base a hypothesis on.

You're the last person who should be lecturing anyone you fraud.

HaHa, cold busted. Good call out.
Reply Quote
Geez guys, just asking the question. Don't have to get all huffy...lol
Reply Quote
Err.. I got lucky.. But.. other than that one drop, never got any other upgrade.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006894779
http://i.imgur.com/sBPkH.png

Too bad it doesn't have DEX. >_<
Reply Quote
I noted a marked decrease in drop rates this weekend. I have lectured extensively on statistics and understand RNG but something changed this weekend (over 20 hours of play). Did anyone else notice this or is it just me?

This is getting old now, just DROP it troll, if there's no mention about drop rates being changed by Blizzard then there's none. Shut your trap.
Reply Quote
I found four all within an hour, which is quite uncommon. rng is random. One was a 75 all res strongarm bracers.
Reply Quote
Today morning was my lucky day because my wish for Immortal King's Eternal comes true:
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g479/miketkf/ImmortalKingEternalReign.jpg
Reply Quote

It's just you. That you would even make a post, after having lectured extensively on statistics, brings your whole post under question, but whatever.
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Rogue
im not complaining about drops..

Found this morning, an ammy..

7% IAS%
845 LoH
Critical Hit Chance 7.5%
Critical Hit Damage 45%
Melee attackers take damage of 500 (something around that)
8% life.
Reply Quote
You've "lectured" extensively on statistics and yet you complain when your sample size is only 20 hours worth of play time. Good Job homeskillet.
Reply Quote
based on the above posts i would suggest that the RNG was broken this w/e . . . was even more random than usual
Reply Quote
-

This is getting old now, just DROP it troll, if there's no mention about drop rates being changed by Blizzard then there's none. Shut your trap.

Yeah, because corporations like Actiblizzion never lie to their consumers, nor would they do anything secretly to impact the consumers in a negative way but the corporation in a profitable way. You are an idiot.

And I suppose the government is controlled by the Illuminati and the moon landing was a hoax. . . you are the idiot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]