Diablo® III

7SINS team - uber service MP10

thanks for the great help. to everyone out there. these guys rock. Tooth
Reply Quote
Had a great run with Grizzlor and mates a couple of weeks ago, I was lagging hard (couldn't even log to give my usual feedback) but everybody was very supportive of my *&^p internet. Run was great and got a a nice hellfire for mi barbie.

++++ for this clan!
Reply Quote
Griz is back on the contact list, so if anyone needs a helping hand for Ubers please also add Griz #1783.
Reply Quote
Looking forward to another run in the near future - 1 IM to go

DONATIONS PLEASE!
Reply Quote
Online?
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 02:53 AMPosted by Griz
20m

I think Griz's price just went up to 2 bil. rofl.
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 5/8/2013 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey guys, you still doing Uber runs? Looking for carry for two. Me and my friend are MP8 capable and got combined 50+ machines. Just getting very frustrated at the 1/3 organ drops even on that MP.

Used to run with iself, Yokies and Heph a fair bit but they dont seems to be on that much nowadays?
Reply Quote
Ooo soz, didn't think about this being taken that way. Just a Mum giving her Son a hard time lol.
Reply Quote
Online guys?
Reply Quote
Anyone of you on tonight?
Reply Quote
What would you say I could do on my monk to be carried by you guys? - have about 6 machines to put down
Reply Quote
have 3 machines if you guys are keen for a run?

scabboy#1227
Reply Quote
awesome work guys, fast run love your work
Reply Quote
Thanks for the great runs tonight! Great fun as usual.
Reply Quote
hey guys got 6 machines ready to go when u are available. Just message me in game
Reply Quote
Smooth run with Griz and Nothinsuss, cheers guys.
Reply Quote
just did a great run with Griz and Nothinsuss, flawless (apart from me being dead). Thanks guys, super service.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]