Diablo® III

7SINS team - uber service MP10

Just did an MP9 Uber run with Tigerblood, iself and Grizlor, fast as and got all 3 ring pieces :p lol

nice one guys cheers
Reply Quote
Aiden#1331 Needs help send him a request :)
Reply Quote
did a run with these guys. thanks
Reply Quote
Just finished a MP9 run with these guys; quick and friendly! Got a boss hellfire ring out of it aswell. Would recommend
Reply Quote
I added you guys :).
Reply Quote
Just had an awesome run with these guys, took around 15 minutes on MP9 and i got 3 organs. Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
Added a few of you guys, yet to get a reply though. What MP do you reckon we could run?
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Sly
Added a few of you guys, yet to get a reply though. What MP do you reckon we could run?

Hi, sorry about that, we had quiet a few requests yesterday and couldn't get back to everyone.
If you have one of us on your friend list just send a message when your in game and we can check if other members are available :-)

I would recommend mp9. Its not guaranteed drop but we had quiet good success rate on this level.
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

I'm usually on at odd hours as I am on a different time zone. Mornings and afternoons for most of you.

Congratulations to those that have already crafted great hellrings or gotten some nice legs/sets.

We are happy to help. And as iself said, send us a msg when you see us online. ; j
Reply Quote
Hello guys. If we happen to miss out on a uber run with you, do drop us a message in game! Theres quite a number on the list so its hard to keep track. =))
Edited by Yokies#6303 on 11/15/2012 6:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Might hit you guys up one night.

Who is the best to organise with?
Reply Quote
Might hit you guys up one night.

Who is the best to organise with?

Hi there, add us and see who comes online. Cos we wont all be around at the same time. You know...work..school and all... =))
Reply Quote
Ran with them the other night! Highly recommended.
Reply Quote
Ran with the team on MP 9, was awesome fun shooting things down
Reply Quote
Hi guys , thanks for a great quick run. my ring came out great. i hope you will help me again when i get my next maschines. thanks
Reply Quote
Did a run with iself, after 5 nv stacks killed ubers in under 15 minutes. =D
Reply Quote
I would strongly recommend these guys, we did ubers including stacks and everything in 20 mins. They were very friendly and helped me with my first hellfire ever.....which turned to be quite awesome.

You can see the ring in my profile
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cex-6397/hero/24205204

Cheers guys and once I get more portal I won't hesitate to contact you!
Reply Quote
Just did 2 runs with 6 machines on MP9. They did a great job and i had no problems at all.
Get your portals and FR them
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with these guys, took about 15-20 min fantastic run all three organs MP9.

Thanks guys the best run so far.

Cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]