Diablo® III

7SINS team - uber service MP10

just did a run with these guys... 10/10 only got 2/3 parts but fun and quick run all over.. recommended
Reply Quote
I just did a run - 3/3 organs - godly geared barbs ! Outstanding effort fellas - they have my top recommendation!

Special thanks to Hellrazr, Thommickers, tswjojo and TigerBlood!
Reply Quote
Just did one with these guys, free and fast
record of 12 minutes total to get 5 stacks , plus all 3 ubers
definitely recommend
Reply Quote
Missed out again :(
Reply Quote
Quick and easy. Definitely hitting them up again when I get another 3 machines.
Reply Quote
a bit messy but still a pretty quick run, this was an mp9 carry that i decided to fraps

http://youtu.be/Vj5zZncHcJo
Reply Quote
Messy Magda...lol. Would be keen to see an MP10 carry if you get the chance. Was thinking of asking you guys to carry me on MP10 next time if you think its doable.
Reply Quote
a bit messy but still a pretty quick run, this was an mp9 carry that i decided to fraps

http://youtu.be/Vj5zZncHcJo

solid performance, pumping out good dmg.
Reply Quote
Will u guys be on tonight?
Reply Quote
My third run with group. brilliant 3 runs = 3 rings thanks again everyone.
Reply Quote
This would be my 5th or 6th time with these guys on mp9, Ubers are done in 15min, materials are collected and rings are made. Best of all it FREEEEE. PM these guys you wont regret it.

Thanks for the carry Yokie :)
Reply Quote
These guys got my vote. Just cleared the Ubers in under 10mins, good job.

Well done guys.
Reply Quote
bumping for great team. get on this !@#$ guys. 99% guranteed ring. 3/3 parts again for me
Reply Quote
Great team
2/3 organs for me mp9 but definitely ubber team

Thank you again
Reply Quote
have 3 machines, its 11:31 pm, here W.A you guys eastern states time diff though?
and what mp uber lvl do you think im am carry-able though

i have both ww build and a 2hd skorn cleave/rend build
Edited by DragonFang#6277 on 11/24/2012 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
have 3 machines, its 11:31 pm, here W.A you guys eastern states time diff though?
and what mp uber lvl do you think im am carry-able though

i have both ww build and a 2hd skorn cleave/rend build

Usually we just do mp9 regardless. If theres better geared guys we do mp10. Still, it depends on who we can call up to team =). Just add and try ur luck bro.
Reply Quote
Great run with you guys, we did the run in 15 mins and we had a cool chat while killing siege and kulle with Grizzlor, hahaha. Just contact these fellas, they are friendly and do the job well and quick. Got 3 parts and the ring in MP9 :)
Reply Quote
Not to be a complete idiot - but this is 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Australian time... right?

Can you help get a plan?

but - regardless of whether you help me out or not - what you're doing is awesome. You rock.

.d.
Reply Quote
I have multiple machines please add priceline#1936 for carry please sir,
Reply Quote
got all 3 pieces in less than 15mins with these guys. pretty awesome~ thumbs up for them!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]