Diablo® III

7SINS team - uber service MP10

I had much more fun running with 7SINS professionals than in any multi game I've ever been. 9 minutes one ring! :)

Team, what is your best time on MP9?

Cheers
Reply Quote
had 3 speedy and enjoyable rides

cheers 7sins !!
Reply Quote
Just ran with those guys. Very good. They are the best. I can vouch for them. We ran MP10 no problem. Everything was done in 20 minutes or so. Even got a 299int and 300 Life on Hit hellfire ring.

Thanks guys. I will come back with my next set of machines.
Reply Quote
free to do runs now add Thomickers#1521 in game
Reply Quote
These guys smashed MP10.

Awesome run.

Will be back when i get more keys.
Reply Quote
New member:
Abcdefy WD: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/abcdefy-1342/hero/27008123 will be taking my spot. I had fun helping you guys out, this team will remain strong and helping out the aus-pac community.
Reply Quote
New CM freeze member:

Qwerzx WIZ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/qwerzx-1604/hero/10711690
Reply Quote
thank you invite and added =D
Reply Quote
Good run! And thanks for the invite :)
Reply Quote
Crazy run tonight. Heph pretty much solo carried me through MP9. I am so using your profile as my template for upgrade :)

Result was 1/3 organs on MP9. Curse you, RNG!
Reply Quote
A ridonculous run tonight - 9 machines on MP10 and I was often left with WOTB still on cooldown. Nuts.

Apart from the pleasure of watching these guys turn Ubers into paste on MP10, let me say that they are a professional and friendly bunch. Had the pleasure of watching Ironwilly in action. Crazy. How do you know you are travelling with an elite crew? Not by how fast they pulverise monsters, but how well they handle a tricky situation. We had a couple of runs where it wasn't so clean, but watching these guys haul !@# to get these ubers locked down again was impressive. The thing I loved the most was watching Ironwilly carry all of us for a minute against Maghda and Skeleton King, then res Tiger and then the rest of us got res'd just in time to land one blow each before it was all over...I was beside myself.

One complaint: I was disappointed that Ironwilly went offscreen for about 20 seconds when he was carrying all of us against Maghda and Skeleton King. Next time, Ironwilly, please stay near our graves so we can enjoy the action ;>
Reply Quote
Sorry, one last thing: 9 machines done with no need to refresh NV. It shouldn't be that easy.

Thx again to TigerBlood, tyson and Ironwilly.
Reply Quote
Hi 7 Sins notice that you seem to be lacking in the WW barb area if you require a new member that can do MP 10 add me.
From Queensland
Reply Quote
Huge thumbs up to Yokies and Heph, 3 x Mp10 runs, quick ,efficient and fun. They never made me feel noob for dying either, thanks guys, will do it again soon!

Even got 2 decent HF rings from the run :)

Cya
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Will you run 2 people through at once? And if so, what MP do you think we could run with me and my mate http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Paxilon-6470/hero/3553394

Cheers
Reply Quote
Are you guys still doing this ???

If so let me know I have over 20 portal devices :)
Reply Quote
Just did a MP10 run, thanks guys. Fail ring tho :(
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Will you run 2 people through at once? And if so, what MP do you think we could run with me and my mate http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Paxilon-6470/hero/3553394

Cheers

Yup we do do 2 man carries. But depends on who we have online atm. Try ur luck. =))

Are you guys still doing this ???

If so let me know I have over 20 portal devices :)

Yes we are still doing this. Sure just add some of us and see who you get online. Cos we're not always online =P
Reply Quote
Did 2 with them. Will go for more in the future... Vouching!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]