Diablo® III

7SINS team - uber service MP10

amazing service, nice bunch 10/10
Reply Quote
Thanks heaps to Yokies and Heph. Great run through MP10 - carried me all the way.
Reply Quote
you guys need another wd for your carry team? I'm hitting 100 soon. Motivation to keep farming will drop, need something else to do =/
Reply Quote
Just wanted to thank u for my run the other day. I got my first hellfire ring and had a great time doing it. Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Very good efficient group and polite as well. I recommend them if you need help
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lhenon-6406/hero/25191445 can my gear do mp10 with you guys?
Reply Quote
First run with these guys, friendly group. Got a sick hellfire ! :D Now I have a reason to farm machines =D

EDIT: We did MP10 no problem ^^
Edited by ToXiN#1603 on 12/11/2012 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah did runs with this group yesterday Mp10 wasnt carried tho pretty sure i carried them naaaa only j/k lol....... great group 3/3 runs mp 10 with 5 stack valor no refresh good group will run with again
Reply Quote
Just a quick question. Is vent/TS used or just in game typing?
Reply Quote
i was amazed, very fast.
even though i was lagging badly they still put up with it.
got a good ring as well.
Reply Quote
New member everyone:

melisa#6291

He can organize uber runs as well. ; j

Real friendly guy.
Reply Quote
thanks for the invite guys :P
Reply Quote
Just got carried through MP10 with Mel and the Team what can I say amazing, helpful, friendly, fun and efficient really enjoyed it and finally have my hellfire ring now thank you so much 7 Sins u guys rock! and thank you Mel.

Regards OSBY
Reply Quote
Carried by Mel and friends. Totally dominated them ubers in such a short space of time,

highly recommended !
Reply Quote
Hi, my gf and I have over 20 machines.
Could you please carry us on MP9 or MP 10?
You don't need to carry us the whole time. We will open the door, accept and leave the game, and then you can accpet and kill the boss with lower difficulty just tell us come into game before boss dead. We will also get the drops.
That way works very good and you can carry three if you can kill bosses alone and it takes only less than 20 minutes each run.
Reply Quote
This is an awesome initiative. I'll be farming keys and definitely asking you fellas for help :3
Reply Quote
have sent friend req to iself#6367. have 6 machines, would love some help when u guys are on next.....
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help guys.

mp10 was quick and hassle free. sorry about the DCs tho

Carried by Tigerblood , Ironwilly and Cgcreator.
Reply Quote
Anyone on? Have 4 machines, not sure how many my cousin has but he'd like to join too :)
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind joining the 7S team to offer my services as I am generally on at those times.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BladeRnR-1485/hero/1715136

MP10 a speciality.

regards

Blade
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]